Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 7 Bitcoin Alternatives  (Read 1833 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 12:10:39 PM

NXT will destroy bitcoin!

NXT hasn't even released the sourcecode yet... but will so sometime in the future???

How is such a coin even talked about without fully visible sourcecode?

...I don't get it....  Huh

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:39:52 PM

NXT will destroy bitcoin!

NXT no, NSA maybe Smiley

IOTA
Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:40:50 PM

#1 Litecoin
#2 Namecoin
#3 Protoshares
#4 Primecoin
#5 Peercoin
#6 Megacoin

mmm, dare I say Ripple?

Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:44:14 PM

#1 Litecoin
#2 Namecoin
#3 Protoshares
#4 Primecoin
#5 Peercoin
#6 Megacoin

mmm, dare I say Ripple?

RIP NASSSTAAAAYYYY
x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:54:12 PM

The real BitCoin alternative it's only ProtoShares/BitShares, all rest it's BitCoin analogs.  Smiley
Really? That foundation premined botnet coin? Ofcourse the philoshopy behind the coin is great but the way it was mined the first week.. sure, they did a hardfork to "fix" thing but then they already mined 500.000 coin
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:17:24 PM

The real BitCoin alternative it's only ProtoShares/BitShares, all rest it's BitCoin analogs.  Smiley
Really? That foundation premined botnet coin? Ofcourse the philoshopy behind the coin is great but the way it was mined the first week.. sure, they did a hardfork to "fix" thing but then they already mined 500.000 coin

No, they didn't.. I did, along with hundreds of others who knew how to point VPS at it. Most of them still are. Why? Because once Bitshares and other DACs are released it will be the #2 coin.

x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:09:50 PM

No, they didn't.. I did, along with hundreds of others who knew how to point VPS at it. Most of them still are. Why? Because once Bitshares and other DACs are released it will be the #2 coin.

Probably you didn't notice on ypool the users spiderman, batman, robin etc. Wink

ps. i was one of the first that had ec2 instances running for protoshares and still with a few hundred instances it was impossible to get near the hashrate of those botnets. I dont complain because i had a lot of coins myself but a developer that uses a botnet to mine their own coin is a scam in my eyes.
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:30:47 AM

Probably you didn't notice on ypool the users spiderman, batman, robin etc. Wink

ps. i was one of the first that had ec2 instances running for protoshares and still with a few hundred instances it was impossible to get near the hashrate of those botnets. I dont complain because i had a lot of coins myself but a developer that uses a botnet to mine their own coin is a scam in my eyes.

+1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: