Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] Need a Marketplace setup / script  (Read 501 times)
KenKaniff (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:33:31 AM

Needing a marketplace similar to Bitmit. Would like it to have Escrow as well. Needs to have built in messaging, simple easy-to-use backend. Minimalist design is OKAY and preferred. Nothing flashy is needed because we need it to be bandwidth efficient.

Name your price in PM.

Willing to do escrow via BTCrow.com. I'll pay the fees. I'm not paying anything up front, don't bother trying to scam me. I haven't lost a single satoshi to a scammer or bullshit website/company and I'm not planning to.

I don't and won't release till I see a finished working model that is completely ready to go and that I will be able to "setup" and "deploy". If I see your serious and dedicated and I feel comfortable I may release portions of the amount to you throughout the process.

I'm easy to work with. I've had various people I've employed here and I've paid them more than what they've asked for.

I'm not looking for rookies, amateurs, or trying to be pros. I'm needing serious people who understand web security, efficiency, and how a marketplace works.

I want it simple, safe, and effective.

I understand some people are working on projects or may have even already developed projects much like these and they're not public. Sure, show me what you have, I may want it.

Look forward to doing business.

(Yes, I've looked at BitWasp by the way but unfortunately their product is not complete. I'd like to have this ready and on the road within 30 days)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: