Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Free Bitcoin Holding  (Read 805 times)
BTC4Amazon (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 07:08:57 AM

I'm currently creating a service that takes teh risk out of holding Bitcoins.

You can sell my website(in beta) your Bitcoins for a USPS Money Order, 1 ozt Canadian Silver Maples or 1ozt Canadian Gold Maples.
You will receive your moneys worth of a Money Order, silver or gold along with a Certificate for your number of bitcoins(BitVoucher) via USPS.

Why?
  • What if the Price of Bitcoin Drops?
    Good thing you already cashed out your bitcoins
  • What if the Price of Bitcoin Soars?
    Good Thing you have the BitVoucher that can be returned (along with your tangible items) to us by mail and redeemed for bitcoin at any time(within 6 months of original order)
[/list]

What if you try scamming us?

You already have the money in your hands, if you feel we are untrustworthy any time in the future simply don't send the Money Order or bullion back to us.

What is your fee?
We charge 5% plus the cost of shipping as well as any applicable fees for the money order

How can you guarantee this?
Well to begin with we charge a fee anyway which covers a 5% increase in bitcoin price, but also all the funds that are gained go directly to trading bots on all of the major exchanges. These bots make low risk, yet highly profitable trades, allowing our bankroll to increase and guarantee your Bitvouchers

So now that, that is all out of the way the point in my post is I'm looking for 10 Beta Testers for the site. You will receive a 20-50 order credit (Depending on amount ordered for instance a 100$ order would actually be a 120$ order)

So if 10 forum members that are in good standing could please post here or PM me I would love to get started on the beta.

Also feel free to ask any questions,
Thanks
BTC4A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 07:18:49 AM

I'm curious why you would create this kind of service? What's in it for you. If price drops you're out a lot of money. If price rises you only make 5%. It's high risk low reward. It screams scam.

BTC4Amazon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 07:23:22 AM

I'm curious why you would create this kind of service? What's in it for you. If price drops you're out a lot of money. If price rises you only make 5%. It's high risk low reward. It screams scam.
To be honest, With the price of Bitcoin going UP to make money with auto Buying/selling bots you need a larger bankroll. So the service assists others in guaranteeing there bitcoins for 6 months(may be lowered to 3 months still working out the kinks) and is allowing me to add to my bankroll. It's a win win situation really
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 07:27:11 AM

any explanation for this?
Bogart: April/May 2013 he sold me $700 worth of Wal-Mart codes that turned out to be unspendable. He has not refunded me, and has been generally unresponsive.

I've had many trades with Bogart and trust his word, unless that was resolved and never updated?

BTC4Amazon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:43:23 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 07:10:16 AM by BTC4Amazon

any explanation for this?
Bogart: April/May 2013 he sold me $700 worth of Wal-Mart codes that turned out to be unspendable. He has not refunded me, and has been generally unresponsive.

I've had many trades with Bogart and trust his word, unless that was resolved and never updated?
I haven't been online is the main reason for the silence as you stated, I have explained to Bogart the reasoning behind everything and have agreed to pay him back(Don't know why the cards were no good, but he is a trusted member as you said and I am willing to take his word on it) I have half of his money coming (supposedly tomorrow according to coinbase) and the other half will be here 4 days from the day my ACH from PayPal arrives. It took me quite a while to get back on my feet after everything that happened with aethero and have finally made enough money to be able to buy $700 without hurting myself in the longrun.

Thanks for your inquiry,
BTC4A

Edit:After posting this read my email and noticed that Coinbase cancelled my tx because it is "high risk" so placed another order today, which means a 4 day wait again Monday the 16th will be the day
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:06:26 AM

glad to hear it is being taken care of!

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:29:55 PM

You did not hear anything until Borgart confirms it's been taken care of. Wink

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BTC4Amazon (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:07:39 AM

You did not hear anything until Borgart confirms it's been taken care of. Wink
Not sure exactly why you have made it your mission to "protect the bitcoin universe from me" or whatever you wanna call it but please track teh payback address at 1FH85SPHoMmCuJb9dBPZ4UvwTd4FA9vHaJ
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:24:37 PM

Not sure exactly why you have made it your mission to "protect the bitcoin universe from me" or whatever you wanna call it but please track teh payback address at 1FH85SPHoMmCuJb9dBPZ4UvwTd4FA9vHaJ
Can you get Bogart to confirm this and sign 2 messages with those addresses, please?
1FH85SPHoMmCuJb9dBPZ4UvwTd4FA9vHaJ
12nkTsFoiiLBzhCeerEtCBuSgbnabE89uC

I guess from the first amount you're planning to pay Bogart back using approximatively 500 payments.
What's the timeframe?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

So you are using others BTC to back up your bank roll for trading?  Then you can not call this risk free!

You are giving them a tangible item to support their current market value, but if BTC prices shoot up... in nice words you are fucked.  I put a lot of time into a concept like this, but ruled against it because it just doesn't work.

Lets say BTC is worth 1oz of gold. Well if gold stays the same and BTC x10 then the people you gave the 1oz of gold now want their 10oz and you can't produce.

Never trade a up-trending market. Buy or hold.  Better off just trying to sell your shit for BTC or develop your Amazon idea. That one is a winner for sure!! I explored that as well and just something you may not have thought about...

Team up with an Amazon employee (or go get a job there) because employee's get a 10% discount. That would be all the more profit for you.  Not sure on the fine print, but fuck 'em!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: