Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet for others in Bet365 European accounts  (Read 91 times)
giannis1979 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Hallo
I am available to cooperate and work placing bets for someone who has not access at Bet365 account or this bookie has blocked his account or someone who wants to disperse the capital of stake and the profits as well.
Also the payment can be done absolutely anonymous and safe
For details please contact me at
petrouliasair@gmail.com
Pm. All stakes can be placed from several Bet365 accounts each time some new and some old used with betting history.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

is it ok for you have to a 3rd party person as a collateral ?? just as a guarantee that both sides won't get scammed
I'm mainly interested in betting on tennis and horse racing ,and some times my tipsters choose Bet365 as the highest odds for the selection so it should improve my ROI if I was able to use such service
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Can you please contact me at
petrouliasair@gmail.com
This is my email

I did check your email
Pages: [1]