Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delet  (Read 27911 times)
iphmpmt

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Today, GiantCoin price has been around $0.5, which is good enough for such young coin.
In addition, it might grow further because with current high ROI, Giantcoin will catch attention of more investors, who can build up its price.
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

~
I have joined the campaign of GiantCoin project today.
Hope that I will get acceptance from GiantCoin campaign managers and wish the campaign will expand more months.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Giantcoin (GIC) about to get listed on https://mnode.club/.

As time goes on the GIANT project gets more and more attention.

Very soon we are publishing the WP, so you could learn about our plans and why GIANT will become a mass product.
Before demand skyrocketed you can buy the GIANT MN for a very convenient price, so don't miss your chance.

are you related to this project ??
Are not . I'm just a news messenger to the community
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Are not . I'm just a news messenger to the community
Got it. Have GiantCoin managers paid on time in the last third weeks.
I joined the Giantcoin campaign this week and hope to receive my payments from wearing Giantcoin signature.
lebamt

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

With current factors in Giantcoin network, each MN investors can earn about $600 per month, that means they might get their capital back and a half of those capital as real profits after only one month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GIC/
Lol, very impressive, profitable masternode coin.
I will buy some coins and try accumulating enough to own one Giantcoin masternode in the next few weeks.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Hey @everyone ! We are working on the Giant Smart Contract Whitepaper and also defining a strategy how to introduce Giant step-by-step on popular sites, such as Medium, Reddit and some others. I have different introductions:
* Global one - the world is changing and decentrilized systems based on open protocols inevitably will take a lead due to transparency and smaller costs. Once the exchange starts it can't go away cuz the network is distributed and promotion of the exchange becomes main interest of investers and holders. It's just matter of time when gamblers realize obvious advantages of Giant.
* Strictly technical - we go deep into operational code, oracle, virtual machine and explain why such integration of smart contracts into blockchain is a break through.
What thesis we should point out the most and what approach should be chosen? Please share your vision  and what makes you excited about Giant the most?

Update from the team of GiantCoin
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

I am very surprised by this coin, because after I monitor the price in exchange for graviex the price rises slowly and sell order is very little, and maybe this will make the price higher

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

As always, the first question that pops in my head when I see an ambitious project such as yours – what's the key
difference between you and all the other similar projects? Surely you have to think that yours is the best?
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

Giantcoin dev has not appeared in the forum, without answered questions from bounty participants, and in the ANN topic.
What's going on with Giantcoin project in the last few weeks?
Additionally, in the bounty thread, I found that participants have not received their rewards from signature campaigns (no transactions of those addresses of participants since the start of campaign)
has the campaign really operated?
romada2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Hello, can I have masternode setup for Windows ?

Thanks,
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

It was mentioned that the project will be listing some top coins available in the market, such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash.
What about another coins, will it possible that another coins will also listed here?

lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

Today, over 35% of total current circulating supply locked in 142 active masternodes.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GIC/
And each month, one Giantcoin masternode can get about $1.1k from masternode operations.
The fact is real ROI, which also changed daily if there are dramatic changes in total number of active masternodes.
Consequently, what you got from masternodes.online website is just estimated ROI.
Anyway, at the moment, and might be in next few weeks, Giant Coin will still be a profitable masternode coin.
MasterPro

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

This coin will be the next DASH  Grin
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

In reality, Giantcoin has likely had scam signature campaign.
I would like to join the campaign, and try visiting its bounty topic, checking payment hitories of old participants.
No one have received payments after four weeks.
What's wrong with the campaign?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/144CkjjyMcRwhBMZOQr95rzfra94dioy-Mp9kMWKF8wo/edit#gid=136076246

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
shreker

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Developers communicate very well in the discord, yesterday very quickly eliminated the problem with a new purse! instantly everything worked and the awards MN again went. The most interesting, on the developer's purse there is no movement of funds even at such a price! I think we will see something all the same! Cool
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

Dear Giant users!

It seems like once again we faced attempt to attack the network or competition between pools is becoming enormous. Today we had 52 Orphans on the Giant official pool. We made a decision to cover your losses this time. Please, send your GIC addresses to Giant_admin_rus.
Transaction will be made based on the each miner' percent of the block 20672, which preceded Orphans, extrapolated for 52 blocks.

Please be warned that such supportive measure won't happen again. Orphan is a casual event in mining, so by doing it you accept all the risks.

The Giant Team
summerainbct

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Dear Giant users!

It seems like once again we faced attempt to attack the network or competition between pools is becoming enormous. Today we had 52 Orphans on the Giant official pool. We made a decision to cover your losses this time. Please, send your GIC addresses to Giant_admin_rus.
Transaction will be made based on the each miner' percent of the block 20672, which preceded Orphans, extrapolated for 52 blocks.

Please be warned that such supportive measure won't happen again. Orphan is a casual event in mining, so by doing it you accept all the risks.

The Giant Team
THanks for the announcement, dev.
By the way, I have a question for you.
Have the signature campaign for Giantcoin project expanded to more weeks.?
Have participants of the last four weeks received their payments all?

I ask the question because I would like to join your campaign.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Dear Giant users!

The Giant Team
It's good to see the important announcement and known that you are one of Giant coin team member.
Nevertheless, I have joined Giant coin signature campaign in its fourth week (last round), which ended at 4th of June.
Today, I have not received my payments for my works.
Please check my work history and pay me.
Thank you very much.
TotSamiy (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

We have updated the full information about the project! Read the updated topic.

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Updated info looks good.

Glad to be holding a masternode
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: