Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:28:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER yes/no?  (Read 652 times)
BitcoinHotMom (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:49:03 AM

I currently have a little invested in super cheap coins on Cryptsy.  It's a fairly unreliable trading platform.  Was thinking about moving to BTER.
Is it a good place to go?  Better than Cryptsy?  I use BTC-E, but it doesn't have a lot of the coins that I can even come close to affording. 
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:44:41 AM

I currently have a little invested in super cheap coins on Cryptsy.  It's a fairly unreliable trading platform.  Was thinking about moving to BTER.
Is it a good place to go?  Better than Cryptsy?  I use BTC-E, but it doesn't have a lot of the coins that I can even come close to affording. 

+1. Cryptsy is too slow. Especially for high volume traded coins like Quark or Zeta. Is bter.com located in China? 

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
BitcoinHotMom (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:51:00 AM

I'm guessing so.  Site comes in English and Chinese. 
sccxszy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:16:52 PM

i trading bter,its ok.
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:17:55 PM

NO.

I deposited 1BTC 45hours ago. Still waiting to have it in my account. I wrote emails but I didn't get answer.

Probably I lost my money. Or I'm just unpatient. But this exchange is not serious.

https://blockchain.info/address/12z2MTNepDxJcVFzMN6WMJo2dLL4oMg5Rd
huyha123

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:18:22 PM

it will show up eventually. but I agree. bter not as good as cryptsy for me in some aspects. too tired to type them out. I suggest you transfer 0.01btc in to try it out and you know.
savaged

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:56:15 PM

I used this site a fair amount the past week or two and it was OK. Deposits credited fast which was nice.

3 days ago though, my BTC balance reset to 0 after a trade and my coins just vanished. You can see the sell order from an alt to BTC and no further trade actions or withdrawals but the coins disappeared.

Still no response from support after emailing each day about it.

So yea, great site if you don't mind losing coins once and awhile and getting no support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: