Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) vs. EOS (EOS): Which Is A Better Investment?  (Read 357 times)
Miaaajos (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

EOS is now ranked 5th on coinmarketcap.com, with a market cap of $14.6 billion against the 6th ranked Cardano, whose market cap is now $9.6 billion (figures correct at the time of writing). Which Is A Better Investment?
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

EOS is now ranked 5th on coinmarketcap.com, with a market cap of $14.6 billion against the 6th ranked Cardano, whose market cap is now $9.6 billion (figures correct at the time of writing). Which Is A Better Investment?

Both are outstanding new coins.First i would discuss ADA,currently its undervalued and its project is lead by co founder of ETH,ADA is based on improved smart contract and flaws found in ETH will be improved in this project,so it will take some years for this coin to be fully mature,investment would be a prudent step and hold it for coming few years.

EOS is another very strong project and its also currently undervalue but price of EOS is increased immensely for last one months.EOS project runs its own blockchain.EOS project has high transaction speeds,no fees,and no need for forks to perform upgrades really making it a highly interesting coin to follow,due to these developments its price is increasing on daily basis.

As a conclusion i strong investment in these two coins and my crypto portfolio contain both of these coins.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

I think whether or not an altcoin token in the market is heavily influenced by requests and offers, and this applies also to cardano tokens (ADA) and EOS (EOS), most likely cardano tokens (ADA) will have a good price potential at the end 2018, I always monitor the price of cardano tokens, I have cardano tokens on exchange indodax, I will hold the token, I am for now very support cardano.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Both of them deserve personal attention, and really look very promissing. But I assume that EOS has more chances to reach the top 3 in the nearrest future. There a lot of projects that announced their interest in holding their ICOs on EOS platform even before the launch of the main network.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

I think both cryptocurrencies deserve attention. EOS and Cardano gradually reduced the gap from the main cryptocurrencies, but still did not attract such attention as bitcoin or ether. However, these cryptocurrencies are on the rise and profitable for investment.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

EOS for sure!

ADA is nearly max possible cap for a not working project. They are behind the roadmap.

EOS on the other-hand was chosen for a DEX from Bitfinex and it's getting widely developed.

Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

I like both of them and i guess if you can't decide what is better, then it would be a really good choice to invest in both of them. Cardano looks very strong and i'm sure they have bright future. Anyway i would choose EOS. In my opinion this project looks like the strongest competitor for Ethereum right now.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Cardano launched its SL main net back in September of 2017, but it is the very first step for Cardano, and EOS just launched its test net. I, myself, appreciate the peer-reviewed aspect of Cardano and the transparency of its detailed roadmap. Still, both projects lead the new generation of emerging blockchains and could very well take over top dogs Bitcoin and Ethereum shortly.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

One is a functioning blockchain, while the other is a year long erc20 token ICO. There is literally no way to compare them. It’s like comparing a skyscraper with some dude raising money for a hot dog stand.
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

I prefer Cardano, whose founder is Charles Hoskinson, isn’t new to the cryptocurrency space. It uses Haskell, a programming language with a high degree of fault tolerance. Cardano is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum, which focuses a great deal on security.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

In my opinion, EOS is a better investment. As stated in Dan’s article on Cardano, it uses their own consensus mechanism which represents a modified dPOS, algorithm used by EOS. The main difference is that Cardano algorithm is slower ,therefore, it is not so fast as EOS. Moreover, EOS will use C++ which is easier to adopt, and it will bring more developers, therefore, more applications and more users.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I appreciate of EOS. EOS will be more user-friendly and will have inter-blockchain communication, which means unlimited scalability. Cardano, as far as I know doesn’t have it. Also, I want to add that EOS has some serious investors and partnerships. I believe that EOS will be the first blockchain which will be truly adopted by masses.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

EOS is bit expensive now so if you have large money invest on that. if you do not have large amount of money better invest on ADA. ADA and EOS are alternatives of ETH. Both have bright future. I too invest on ADA too

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I think Cardano is better. Cardano, which was created by the development company IOHK, is an infrastructure that supports the token called ADA. The CEO of IOHK is Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of Ethereum, and Cardano is mostly famous among the youngsters of Japan. Expected to be price go upto this year $5 minimum and maximum upto $10.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Both are good projects. The problem I see with EOS is the lack of transparency on the tokens function within the platform and the extreme run it has already had from a valuation, and practicality perspective, ADA is the safer bet.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I hold both EOS and Cardano. I like ADA as a long term investment, because they are taking there time to make sure the solid and provide interoperability with other blockchains such as Ethereum. Proof of stake is also a great reason to invest, because it locks up tokens increasing the value plus being able to earn on transaction fees. This is why I’ve invested and will continue to acquire more.
drufilla01

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

I believe that ADA is the one. The approach to development, publications, management, transparency, representation seems to be raising the bar higher for their competitors. If they manage to solve the problems they have chosen, then ADA priced between 2-5 USD would not be surprising in next 24 months. However there is still a potential for 10 USD per ADA if the bulls get out of control in next 24 months.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

I prefer EOS, but I think you should be careful if you want to invest in EOS. It seems to be short-term oriented. The price manipulations and wash-trading that they perform with ETH and EOS tokens helps them gain market cap fast, but it makes me stay very cautious. Blockchain developers, who manipulate prices, are more likely to misrepresent their progress as well. This is not a long-term success oriented strategy. Losing credibility in this field means losing a lot of potential investors forever.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

I don't know enough about EOS to intelligently speak about it, but I am a huge fan of the way the Cardano team is going about their business in terms of development and long-term vision. The bricks are being laid down for a very strong foundation that I think will be irresistible to developers in the future.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

They are both good. Both solves ethereum problem which is scalability. We don't know for sure who wins at the end. Plus there is also NEO. I invested on neo and cardano. Plan to buy some eos but i can't right now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: