Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top easy bounty right now for everyone$$$  (Read 125 times)
tusherk800 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Hi everyone,
if you are fearful of doing hard bounties, don't worry ShowMeBiz - Global Virtual Expo 🚀 (Up to $10 million in reward) has made it easier for all of us. There is also have great chance to do bounty for newbies.you can check it right now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3458705

And also let us know if any other easy and trusted bounties out there.
Thanks for your valuable time.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

I saw many bounties offering a huge reward that they can't even reach in their ICO and the reward can be significantly reduced.
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

I saw many bounties offering a huge reward that they can't even reach in their ICO and the reward can be significantly reduced.
Thanks for your word from your experience bro.why do you think that this bounty will not reach in their ICO?They have already successfuly finished their pre and 1st stage ICO now they are in 2nd stage ICO.Also they have good road map and concept.
I think every bounty needs our help to reach in their ICO.
THANKS.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

The fact that a project had a successful pre -ICO or even a successful ICO does not guarantee that the bounty participants will smile at the end of the day looking at their promises. I recently had a nasty experience with a bounty campaign that had a successful ICO but refused to pay bounty hunters due to misunderstanding between the team and the bounty managers after working for more than a month.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Hi everyone,
if you are fearful of doing hard bounties, don't worry ShowMeBiz - Global Virtual Expo 🚀 (Up to $10 million in reward) has made it easier for all of us. There is also have great chance to do bounty for newbies.you can check it right now

Man, this is such a bummer. I already have a campaign and currently wearing their signature. If I had not
been in this campaign, I would surely join the campaign that you are promoting. But I am just afraid with
those type of bounties that give too huge rewards because it is most of campaigns like that give too much
rules and requires too much from bounty participants. You can come and check out the campaign I am in
though, you might like it.
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

The fact that a project had a successful pre -ICO or even a successful ICO does not guarantee that the bounty participants will smile at the end of the day looking at their promises. I recently had a nasty experience with a bounty campaign that had a successful ICO but refused to pay bounty hunters due to misunderstanding between the team and the bounty managers after working for more than a month.
Thanks for your comment bro.Let's see what happen at last,thought they are so promising,We have to take risk for every bounty,no one can assure us without guess.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
tusherk800 (OP)

TAU COIN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Man, this is such a bummer. I already have a campaign and currently wearing their signature. If I had not
been in this campaign, I would surely join the campaign that you are promoting. But I am just afraid with
those type of bounties that give too huge rewards because it is most of campaigns like that give too much
rules and requires too much from bounty participants. You can come and check out the campaign I am in
though, you might like it.
Thanks bro for the comment and welcome.Of course i will try to do your one too.you can do social campaign of my one.Let's see which one will be more promising at last.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
KSHMR

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Try the Korona Coin. It is one of the best bounty right now. The ICO is good and the token price is high.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

choosing bounty campaigns that will offer higher rewards is very hard because there are too many bounty hunters are doing the same.
That's why, it depends on the luck that you joined signature bounty campaigns that aren't showing impressive startups but on their launching, their price values were pumped higher than most of the new altcoins in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Try the Korona Coin. It is one of the best bounty right now. The ICO is good and the token price is high.

Mine, Jinbi The Golden ICO is one of the best signature bounty campaign running today because they are offering higher rewards for every participants as the more we promote then the more we get rewards just like the minimum will be 15 posts but we  will be paid up to 25 posts.
this kind of bounty campaign allocation is better for those who are trying to get higher token rewards with low rank members.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: