Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the most influential crypto voices to look out for?  (Read 170 times)
JoshuaBlack1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

So getting into cryptocurrency its obvious to see that there is an ocean of voices out there more than willing to offer you their opinion but who should I really be paying attention too?

Here is a list of people I have been listening very closely to. Please feel free to critique my choices and offer alternatives.

Olaf Carlson-wee
Charlie Lee
Bobby Lee
Max Keiser
Laura Shin
Vitalic Buterin
Teeka Tiwari
Andreas Antonopolos

Id love some other suggestions of people to listen too. Id like people who are too busy working to bother about public appearances. Im after the hidden gems because I already know most of the people I listen too are very mainstream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

I don't know about Max Keiser, I saw him once on RT with his wife I believe and I couldn't take him seriously (the way he was talking). I suggest adding Core developers, Nicholas Dorier (BTCPay developer and Bitcoin core contributor), Elizabeth Stark (Lightning labs CEO) and also Slush, the creator of Trezor. You may want to link their twitter accounts as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Greg Maxwell has interesting talks on YouTube, he is also a Core Developer.
You should add him to the list.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

You are confused as to whom you will listen. If you look at your list you are not just talking to one cryptocurrency but to a multiple cryptocurrency. Of course your mind will be confused since everyone of them will have their own view depending on the coins they hold. For example if you ask a bitcoin developer he will of course defend bitcoin and if you ask Vitalik he will say Ethereum is the best. So I suggest that we should not talk cryptocurrency as a whole but instead let us talk about a single currency and list people who have a say with that coin and let us decide to whom we believe.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

This might be viewed more on a trivial level but the guy on CryptoDaily is a growing presence in the crypto world. Obviously from his commentary you can see he knows what he is talking about in regards to the crypto-space, but being able to attract and keep viewers engaged with comedy is a skill that can't be overlooked.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

For me there is only one authoritative person in this sphere! This is Vitalik Buterin!
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Max Keiser and Laura Shin? You must be joking. You spend maybe too much time on Twitter
FiguerFixZ

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Laura Shin
Vitalic Buterin
Teeka Tiwari
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

You are confused as to whom you will listen. If you look at your list you are not just talking to one cryptocurrency but to a multiple cryptocurrency. Of course your mind will be confused since everyone of them will have their own view depending on the coins they hold. For example if you ask a bitcoin developer he will of course defend bitcoin and if you ask Vitalik he will say Ethereum is the best. So I suggest that we should not talk cryptocurrency as a whole but instead let us talk about a single currency and list people who have a say with that coin and let us decide to whom we believe.

I totally agree on this insight because I believe that the more we believe on others the more we got confused. It is very important to believe  to those who can really explain and share to us what we need to do or things that are important so that we will be able to have a god output.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Am actually  confused too many ideas and I think  all is of importance
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Greg Maxwell has interesting talks on YouTube, he is also a Core Developer.
You should add him to the list.
he's a great guy ... the explanation is very easy to understand. For friends, it is strongly recommended to subscribe to this person's youtube channel
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

I have 3 most powerful people, Laura Shin
Vitalic Buterin
Tiwari Teeka
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

I think it is vitalik. As he made Ethereum and the fast mover in the sector of technology, I think vitalik is the most powerful influencer in the blockchain market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: