Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW guy with a simple question. THANK YOU!  (Read 121 times)
BlockchainLuke (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Hey Guys, I was hoping that some of you might be able to turn a new-prospective investor on to some of the best threads to establish my understanding of the marketplace. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

Welcome to the forum
See more here
It will probably help you on, how to post the article here
Hope it helps you
Have nice day
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

What exactly is your goal though? Do you want to hold coins or trade them actively? Do you want to get into ICOs? You'd probably be better off if you ask straightforward questions regarding things you want information on. You're unlikely to find a good guide for general crypto investments.

In the meantime here are some Bitcoin charts I guess:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288450.0

And some good security practices:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652275.0

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Aside from what other said, for me the best advise you can have is to "Use the search in this forum regarding on your other future question because almost all of the possible newbie questions are already existing and answered by others, because making redundant topic's is considered as spam and a trash in this community.

If you dont find any related topic to your question then that is the time that you can start a thread.

Additional tip: You can search on google and just add the word "bitcointalk" on your question or something you want to search in this forum for faster results.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

Hey Guys, I was hoping that some of you might be able to turn a new-prospective investor on to some of the best threads to establish my understanding of the marketplace. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!
I suggest you try to lurk on trading discussion section or in speculation (since there are a lot of information there that can be used to establish the current status of a market, specially on wall observer thread in speculation). You can asily find threads there containing analysis, suggestions and questions that have been answered by others that might help you establish better grapsh of the marketplace.
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

your question is not much clear my friend. Can you please explain it. Then anyone can answer for your question directly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: