Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-PLEASE UNHOLD MY ACCOUNT! UNHOLD MY MONEY!  (Read 619 times)
PBvanApeldoorn (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:42:13 PM

I've transferred money and 2 bitcoins to BTC-E a month ago and since then withdrawing from my account has been denied. I have sent about 6 tickets and the required documents, but support hasn't unhold yet.

I have transferred the money from my businessaccount and in my last ticket I have put a scan of my card to prove the account is definitely in my name.

Please BTC-E check my ticket and unhold my account. I just want to know that you can be trusted and that if I want, I could take my money out of the account.

PLEASE CHECK MY LATEST TICKET!

#CLX-596-18011

Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:13:10 PM

all these mtgox, bistamp, btc-e and their problems. wondering when it will all stop.
skeletom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:46:20 PM

I have the same issue :-/

I created support ticket to get my account verified with btc-e to release moneyr hold and attached scan of id and proof of address.
After some time their bot replied to me that I should attach ID and proof of address ...
I was silly enough to wait as I thought that I already did it and someone takes care but they don't.

After some days I attached the same ID scan and proof of address again to the same ticket and then most likely another bot has noticed.
I got message that the financial people are checking my document and should wait for 5 days.

Here I am after another 7 days and nothing from btc-e. I'm starting to get worried about my deposit.

How long did it take to others to get the money hold released on btc-e?

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: