Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGambler - Simple bitcoin gambling application.  (Read 2293 times)
TheBitGamblerMan (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 01:51:38 AM

Hey everyone,

I have made a simple bitcoin gambling application, send some funds over and start gambling your bitcoins. It's pretty simple, you choose how many bitcoins you'd like to bet, and how much you want in return (x2, x3, x4), you could win x8 your original bet if you like. Obviously as the winnings multiplier gets higher your chances of winning become smaller and that ratio is displayed to you in the bit gambler program.

If you play as x2 you get almost 50/50 odds, probably the best odd's of any gambler out there!

http://bitgambler.sytes.net/

Have fun, I hope I don't loose all my bitcoins :\ and I mean that, I'm not just saying that to try and get you all to play it, I seriously am worried, I only have 0.4 btc anyway but still in most of the test plays I did when developing I won... saying that though the first person ever to play this lost (yay for me). So far only ONE person has ever played this. O_o so I really don't know whats going to happen with the odd's i've set. I may probably go bust, but I hope not.

Anyway whatever ill let you know how it goes! Now I hope some of you like this, or have ideas to improve it !

Thankies ! Smiley

James

Ah yes source code is there...! So no nasties just compile yourself in visual studio 2010 (or 11 I forget) all ready to go Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2011, 11:16:13 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2011, 11:29:48 AM by pigki

Hey everyone,

I have made a simple bitcoin gambling application, send some funds over and start gambling your bitcoins. It's pretty simple, you choose how many bitcoins you'd like to bet, and how much you want in return (x2, x3, x4), you could win x8 your original bet if you like. Obviously as the winnings multiplier gets higher your chances of winning become smaller and that ratio is displayed to you in the bit gambler program.

If you play as x2 you get almost 50/50 odds, probably the best odd's of any gambler out there!

http://bitgambler.sytes.net/

Have fun, I hope I don't loose all my bitcoins :\ and I mean that, I'm not just saying that to try and get you all to play it, I seriously am worried, I only have 0.4 btc anyway but still in most of the test plays I did when developing I won... saying that though the first person ever to play this lost (yay for me). So far only ONE person has ever played this. O_o so I really don't know whats going to happen with the odd's i've set. I may probably go bust, but I hope not.

Anyway whatever ill let you know how it goes! Now I hope some of you like this, or have ideas to improve it !

Thankies ! Smiley

James

Ah yes source code is there...! So no nasties just compile yourself in visual studio 2010 (or 11 I forget) all ready to go Smiley

I noticed that you have all the game logic written in PHP and you're basically just calling scripts on your webserver, making the native app mostly a skin. I do understand removing the game logic from the client though, as I can't imagine you could freely give your source code out otherwise.

I ran 1 BTC through and I got 7 wins out of 69 tries, 10x at max bet, so statistically it seems to be correct.

If you'd like to fix the spelling errors and take out the cussing, plus brand the skin Bitcoinduit, I'd be open to a cozy arrangement. Skin it, fix a few little things and let's put it on Bitcoinduit.com with a *much* bigger wallet to back it up.

PM me with your thoughts.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:36:49 AM

I say drop the curses " cuses" on the site, makes me not want to get it.
TheBitGamblerMan (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 07:01:01 PM

Certainly I will drop curses, will release a new client too soon. Make things a bit more professional.

To keep you all upto date, the last few days have been very interesting!!! we have a few winners and a few loosers, although the loosers didn't do too bad !! the most recent having gambled 0.5btc and got back 0.4965 so only having lost 0.0035 btc

The pot has risen by 0.4btc and we had a rather large winner recently O_O I was kind of like "OMG NOOOO" but I guess that's gambling for you !! Tongue
TheBitGamblerMan (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 08:28:57 PM

Right after the pot reaches 5 btc I will start work on a muti-player online gambling game, something like dear hunting, you all agree on a bet amount and place the same amount each, each round will have x amount of dear, the winnings get divided base on how many dear you killed.

The house makes bitcoin from selling different guns and ammo.

Other players can see what gun and ammo your using?

What do yous think? sound like fun?
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 10:18:43 PM

Right after the pot reaches 5 btc I will start work on a muti-player online gambling game, something like dear hunting, you all agree on a bet amount and place the same amount each, each round will have x amount of dear, the winnings get divided base on how many dear you killed.

The house makes bitcoin from selling different guns and ammo.

Other players can see what gun and ammo your using?

What do yous think? sound like fun?

Honestly, no. I don't think you'll get much traction beyond a few loyal players. Simple, straight forward and fast. Period. If you do it any other way, you'll find yourself disappointed every time you type in bitcoin getbalance..

Given any thought to putting your betting game on Bitcoinduit, or am I free to use your source code and build the back end to support it? Should take about an hour.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitGamblerMan (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 07:40:05 PM

Hey everyone, just a small notice.

I plan to take the BitGambler server offline within 48 hours from now, so please make sure you have placed any final bets by then.

Thank you so much all for your support, this is not the end of the bit gambler, rather the bit gambler is being reborn as the Fonz Gambler to provide a much better service as part of bitcoinduit.

This may be your last chance to take advantage of the bitgamblers odds. Tongue

Also, my home run server will be turned into an arch linux box to work on the bitcoin client and hopefully help advance bitcoin into the commercial world. Cheesy
chirag

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:07:45 AM

if you really wana try btc gambling i would refer you to try dragons tale for sure.
it is a mmo game where you play as a gambler and have a rpg mmo to play bets of real bitcoins.
even the withrawl is nice minimum is 1mbtc and no fee charged by the house.
the best thing i liked about it was that you can bet almost everything in there.
it could be a try a bench a cow drinks and even coconuts Tongue
you even get free ingame rewards and can find herbs to recieve free coins.
its a nice game for both newbies and expert btc gambler.

you can visit the site www.dragons.tl for more information about it.
rohnearner

Activity: 350

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:26:13 AM

if you really wana try btc gambling i would refer you to try dragons tale for sure.
it is a mmo game where you play as a gambler and have a rpg mmo to play bets of real bitcoins.
even the withrawl is nice minimum is 1mbtc and no fee charged by the house.
the best thing i liked about it was that you can bet almost everything in there.
it could be a try a bench a cow drinks and even coconuts Tongue
you even get free ingame rewards and can find herbs to recieve free coins.
its a nice game for both newbies and expert btc gambler.

you can visit the site www.dragons.tl for more information about it.
Wow you just bumped a dead thread from 2011 just to promote a site..! why don't you add it to your profile.

acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:55:30 PM

Here's why chirag did it. Because this thread is a few years old it has more link value for him with his link on it as opposed to in his profile.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: