Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else still missing refund from Avalon/Bitsyncom  (Read 425 times)
tlhonmey (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:07:59 PM

Long story short, my brother tried to order a batch 3 unit back in March, but the website dropped his order.  It happens right?  Anyway, he is not on these forums, so he has been trying to get a refund on his own and was not aware of all the problems Avalon has been having (including refund scams), or the refunds that have occurred.  Mid November he finally got a hold Yifu and was told his refund would be sent, but he still has not received the bitcoins and no one at Avalon is talking to him anymore.  Now, I know he can be abrasive, especially when he is angry (which he is Wink), but he is convinced he is being cheated.  So he pulled together all his documentation to send to a lawyer who handles international lawsuits.  I managed to convince him to let me see if anyone has a better idea than a lawsuit  Smiley

So, is anyone else still having trouble getting refunds from Avalon?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: