Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a good time to buy, according to this source  (Read 676 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Do you guys agree that now is not a good time to buy ?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-btc-wall-st-analyst-urges-not-to-buy-crypto-now-despite-recent-rally

I think his argument regarding engagements is not a good reason, because if we have high engagement , then the prices will be higher. So the best time to buy is when we have good signals, and I think we have such indicatives now.

So, what do you guys think? Is really not a good to buy?

Cryptocurrencies can't be determined due to its sudden fluctuations. Normally, if we see a bleeding market then it's the time to buy coins especially Bitcoin because we know it will really increased through years. That if we can able to hodl it in years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-btc-wall-st-analyst-urges-not-to-buy-crypto-now-despite-recent-rally

I think his argument regarding engagements is not a good reason, because if we have high engagement , then the prices will be higher. So the best time to buy is when we have good signals, and I think we have such indicatives now.

This is the best time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin value for now is not too high and still within reach. Bitcoin in the future will be better than it is now, and it will be a good profit.
I really do not see any issue buying now as well for someone who is actually looking at holding a long position, knowing that you cannot time the market and the future is the main thing anyone should be focused on unless they have some little idea about trading that can give them an advantage to follow the trend in the market.

I understand that the market really does not look like it is ready much for an uptrend now, but nothing is actually guaranteed much based on how volatile the market can be, as well as how surprising it can get at times.
Simply follow and obey the market rules and the principles to achieve something on time. We generally look for investment in Bitcoin when the market value is low where getting large amount of coins charges you less. This is a type of benefit too when you buy in a low market and moreover as the investment is a long term one so you will get the huge profit in the green market. But remember you have to simply buy the coins on your savings in a low market.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

If you always read like this article you always think and be panicking much better to listen yourself than to always read article that don't have any assurance to what they say. If you are confuse then buy in low price and hold until the price will rise.
  The current market of bitcoin is favorable for buyers which will be in the benefit of buyers as the price is low below 10k dollar and this is due to its decrease in demand. If buyers buy Bitcoins on large scale as it is affordable at low price then we will see the increase trend of factors of demand and the price. Buy Bitcoin simply by investing in it and keep it for long term and stay away of less rated sources but follow the way towards the main and major source.
jimrome

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Maybe they think bitcoin is not good to invest at this moment because the price is not stable and they have chance to decrease more. But in my opinion better to invest because once the price increase again it will increase very high if many people buy . It depends to the people what they think.
Anything is possible with a market situation and it is impossible to predict what the future holds in any market and advising people not to invest in it at this time is not the best advice you can give to anyone as there is no substance in it rather than just speculation, people were skeptical when the price was touching thousand dollars and it happened and now people are more skeptical but the market will move on.
sclmte

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

I'm afraid it could affect the entire market but still no assurance of having that way. Certain things may happens without knowing that should be, may we all aware that FUDs aren't helping to the community instead it discourage people to get involved crypto. Looking that scenario, there is no way to stop people investing cryptos as another dump happen again.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

This is wrong.
It's always a good time to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin will evetually go to $100K, $1M
buy anytime and HODL!!
actually mate buying anytime you want then hold is not a good idea, ' which is you must build your own strategy first to avoid such issue,  what i mean making technical analysis first is better before jumping into it to gain some strategy such how you can earn profits and how you can prevent losing money on it 'cause market nowadays is very volatile .
I agree with this, the idea that you can buy at any time as long as you can hold for the long term is technically correct but how many people have the conviction to do it if they bought at the all time high and now they see the current price, holding in those circumstances is very difficult so it is better to try to buy at the bottom that way your losses will very limited and the potential profits will be enormous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: