Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin affect world trade?  (Read 1137 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?
And will it be in the future?
I think bitcoin don't have any affect to world trade because bitcoin is decentralized so bitcoin is only affect a crypto market not world trade. World trade is for centralized system so there's no connection in crypto.

Right, man. I also see no connection between the world trade and Bitcoin which is the decentralized cryptocurrency. It can affect the person and his wealth but it does not work so globally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?

I don't think it has any effect on world trade directly as of the moment, though there are similarities
at some degree and factor. Prices and strategies are almost the same but they belong to a different world.
But soon it may tapped into that global world trade scene. It's a new frontier for bitcoin and crypto.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

He is already working in international trade. Several countries take bitcoin into circulation. So I think they calmly count on each other.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Yes it does. It might not be seen in the news, but if you look closely in the market, bitcoin is widely used for trading. Especially when importing products that can be sold easily or with high value. Stock market is now starting to invest in cryptocurrency because of sudden rise of population of users of cryptocurrency. It makes the deal faster and smoother. Unlike the traditional ones, it also makes the country modernize because of the way how they transact their goods and services.
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Of course there is the role of Bitcoin in international trade. Because there are several countries that work together to make shares in the country. If trade between countries is interrelated, there will be cooperation between the two countries.

At this point though, it isn't happening. The dollar is still the unit of exchange for most countries (but I don't think it will be for long). Russia and China are already moving away from it.

Bitcoin's market cap isn't big enough to be a factor in world trade. It's only about $41 billion, whereas physical money is $31 trillion. So there's plenty of room to grow. This means that it cannot influence world trade, but it might be able to in the future. It is a useful enough tool, so more and more countries will want to start using it.
Why do you say Russia and China have moved away from him.
While Saxo Bank said that if Russia and China start implementing Bitcoin as a currency other than the US dollar, then the price of Bitcoin can be ascertained to triple from 700 US dollars / Bitcoin to 2,100 US dollars / Bitcoin.

I meant that Russia and China are moving away from the dollar. They're trying to do trade in their own currencies and are switching their reserve currencies to gold. By selling off the dollar they are signalling that it's not that valuable anymore. Strangely enough, the IMF has also been talking down the dollar as a reserve currency and may have plans in store for a "one world" currency, which might be an imitation of crypto.

Certainly, if Russia and China started using bitcoin then it would increase in value, but I'm not sure it's in their best interests to do so. They'd probably want to establish something of their own as a centralized currency so they could have better control over it.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Yes. Bitcoin will affect the world trade market. In particular, countries that accept Bitcoin are legitimate electronic coins. The use of Bitcoin reduces transaction time, increasing commercial efficiency. And bring more profit to both the seller and the buyer.
So, most of the participants in the Cryptocurrency market are confident that this is a money market of the future, inevitable.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Yes it does. It might not be seen in the news, but if you look closely in the market, bitcoin is widely used for trading. Especially when importing products that can be sold easily or with high value. Stock market is now starting to invest in cryptocurrency because of sudden rise of population of users of cryptocurrency. It makes the deal faster and smoother. Unlike the traditional ones, it also makes the country modernize because of the way how they transact their goods and services.
Right. Modernization of trade transactions is a key element in the future economic development of nations. But some countries deny the presence and activity of Bitcoin as well as the Crypto market. They feel threatened by the legality of accepting Bitcoin. I mean to talk about the heads of the country. They fear not being able to control corruption, money laundering ... through Bitcoin. They have reason.
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

I haven't heard yet about countries trading Bitcoin with each other but it might happen in few years from now.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

I also didn't get the question. Is the point about bitcoin (crypto exchange) between countries and making the economy of one of them richer due to that? If so I think here is the point in a concrete country and its relationships with crypto currencies. There are countries which are more equipped with crypto things like ATMs and mining farms, this way the use and trade of crypto is on the high level in such country.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

I think it wouln’t happened because bitcoin never replace fiat money. It’s my opinion. Bitcoin is very good for speculation. But blockchain st all really good technology.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

certainly affects!ate that the blockchain is "the Kingdom of trust". It becomes a response to a fundamental Internet gap in which information (images, texts, sounds) is transmitted through data packages whose value is only related to what they can do and does not exist on their owncertainly affects!ate that the blockchain is "the Kingdom of trust". It becomes a response to a fundamental Internet gap in which information (images, texts, sounds) is transmitted through data packages whose value is only related to what they can do and does not exist on their own
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

if I think there must have been an impact starting from the real world that only those who invest in who pay through banks and currencies in the real world for a long time will definitely not have a price because now payment is through the crypto world.
lyngirl87

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

Well, i am not in favor that btc will affect the world trade. Since, crypto currency has no connection of world trading. Therefore, btc does not affect world trade.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

At this point though, it isn't happening. The dollar is still the unit of exchange for most countries (but I don't think it will be for long). Russia and China are already moving away from it.

Bitcoin's market cap isn't big enough to be a factor in world trade. It's only about $41 billion, whereas physical money is $31 trillion. So there's plenty of room to grow. This means that it cannot influence world trade, but it might be able to in the future. It is a useful enough tool, so more and more countries will want to start using it.
First of all the market cap of bitcoin is 104 billion dollars and not 41 billion, but I agree with the rest of the post, the US thinks they can print the US dollar with impunity and now we are seeing some countries trying to get away from it, at least in some of their transactions, but the US dollar still is the king due to the size of the US economy but when an economic crisis strikes that could be a blow to the size of the economy of the US and it could be enough to shake the confidence in the US dollar to the point it is abandoned as the reserve currency of the world.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

At the institutional level there is not yet, but between citizens, large employers who are required to transfer money on a large scale. using bitcoin as a payment method has already been done a lot.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

I haven't heard yet about countries trading Bitcoin with each other but it might happen in few years from now.
It is not going to happen so far because now almost everyone country is accepting bitcoin and they are trading and investing in it, I am sure soon bitcoin will become world’s most wanted and the only coin to trade a trust worthy with it, because the development of trading is the only way to make the future economical progress of any country, so I think bitcoin trading is going to have a bright future.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

I think it wouln’t happened because bitcoin never replace fiat money. It’s my opinion. Bitcoin is very good for speculation. But blockchain st all really good technology.
There are two different school of thoughts over this topic. One, we people aren’t accepting change and we don’t let system changed. The other one is, time will take all the odds and thrown them out from history. So if we just talk over second one, I think we might be seeing a full felled bitcoin world that wouldn’t be involved in dealing of any sort of fiat. Just wait and watch.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

indirectly with the presence of bitcoin certainly brings the impact of international trade for those using crypto currencies in countries that have legalized it, and for countries that have not legalized in my opinion there will be a turnover of local currency
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I believe that bitcoin trade between countries will be achieved in the nearest future. With time, the countries rejecting bitcoin now will start accepting it after their fear of cryptocurrency has been proven wrong over the years to come.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

For many government, bitcoin still illegal because they dont regulate it yet. If bitcoin become world currency like dollar, international trade must be using bitcoin because its more secure and more valuable as reserve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: