Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin affect world trade?  (Read 1137 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

The advantages of Bitcoin in international remittances have led to the use of Bitcoin in some international trades!
The use of Bitcoin will only make the world a better place, reducing the cumbersome process of international trade and effectively reducing or preventing fraud in international commercial trade.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?
And will it be in the future?
Trade between countries, why do they have to use bitcoin? the trade between countries is intended to benefit from the country that is in agreement. Bitcoin is still illegal for the government it will be very unlikely if the government uses bitcoin for the country's investment or other things. So even though the price of bitcoin goes up or down there is no impact on the trade done by the countries.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

I am not a professional trader nor an economist but I do love this topic. Allow me to share my opinion on this. I my stand I do think it will affect the world trade. Since we are dealing with money. The investors in bitcoin might be the same investors who worked in the world trade and instead of buying at the trade maybe they spend there money on bitcoins instead.

But OP is asking about if theres a trade that happened between two countries and thats the main question to point an answer.

I don't think theres something like that happens so far or if theres one maybe its beyond our knowledge,since this maybe a secret dealing between those countries.but i believe that eventually theres a possibilities this thing will happen
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Countries if do trading or exchange for something they always use fiat currency. Most of the current use is dollar it is widely acceptable in all countries. Like my country want to buy oil in the middle east. The currency that will be use is $ against their oil. If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Countries if do trading or exchange for something they always use fiat currency. Most of the current use is dollar it is widely acceptable in all countries. Like my country want to buy oil in the middle east. The currency that will be use is $ against their oil. If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.

Its quite the same in my country, if our country make trading to other countries they particularly use dollars as mean currency. But we did not know yet if bitcoin will be legalize in many countries it might be able for them to use bitcoin as trading payment between countries.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?

Probably, since Bitcoin is obviously better than any exchange these days and it affects world trade in terms of what do consumer prefer the most and the other entities who may not seem to be engaged in Bitcoin might have problem regarding to whom they may exchange transaction if most of the people in the market prefer doing tradings with the medium of Bitcoin so definitely Bitcoin affects world trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.
But, you could do that though. As long as they accept it as the payment method through the online shops for most people do. In Japan also you can buy stuff with Bitcoin like foods, goods or services on there. We with to have these kind of things in our country later.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Ofcourse, because of an easy access on it. We can communicate and also trade things as easy as 1,2,3.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

bitcoin is digital and internet-based, therefore it is international, what do you mean? of course it affects world trade, cryptocurrencies are making its way and diversifying traditional trading platforms, today, not only fiats such as dollars and yen and euros are being traded, slicing a big portion on the market, you mentioned trading between two governments using bitcoin, not sure though if there is such, no government are vocal and bold enough to represent as a trader in the current market, if there are, they are the whales.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

To consider if Bitcoin affects world trade or not, it's necessary to be an expert in the sphere of world economy and trade, IMO. What I can say is that cryptocurrency affects the whole nature of trading and international relationships.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

I have not heard of such operations yet, but I think it's possible.
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Yes it is possible for bitcoin to avoid world trade because business owners should be exploring crypto and blockchain technologies and find out how they can benefit and make a move to capitalize on the technology.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

trade between two countries? what do you mean? we all know that every government, almost in some other countries, prohibits the existence of bitcoins or those associated with cryptocurrency. how the two countries can trade, if one of those countries prohibits the existence of bitcoin. that would not be possible, man!
between two countries doesn't mean always a big transaction between the government, this also can relate to two individuals exchange to trade bitcoin or buy and sell things but use bitcoin as payment
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin have come to stay and would be around for years to come, it would contribute to shaping the way our financial system works. So BTC and cryptocurrency would certainly affect world trade and shape the way funds are sent from country to country making transactions very fast and easy.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

If you are allowed to use crypt in one country and another, then why can not you exchange coins.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Perhaps, yes it is! due to its money involved, especially Bitcoin has been used mos often on trading online, then being accepted as payment thru online in different merchants anyhow. And what I like the most about in Bitcoin was we can send money in different palces in the entire world as long as there online internet connection in your place.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Bitcoin is something personal, so countries and governments are unlikely to get access to international trade using crypto in the nearest future.
Moreover, cryptocurrencies are so much volatile that I can't imagine successful trading with such an unstable exchange rate.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Bitcoin is something personal, so countries and governments are unlikely to get access to international trade using crypto in the nearest future.
Moreover, cryptocurrencies are so much volatile that I can't imagine successful trading with such an unstable exchange rate.
i think investors will be divided, for those who know bitcoin, there are certainly many investors who have turned to cryptocurrency, so that world trade has become a little choked up, even though I don't think it has much effect, only 1% bitcoiner we have to know
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

These sectors of energy, food and raw materials thus benefit from this electronic currency. Many ecommerce companies China has joint ventures with US companies through the construction of blockchain systems for quality control.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

States are unlikely to use the decentralized Crypto currency in their trade because of its high volatility. For them, the importance of speed of transactions does not matter. Therefore, bitcoin will be used more by citizens than by states and its bodies. Therefore, big importance on the world trade bitcoin does not yet have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: