Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed news of Bitcoin  (Read 799 times)
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

I do not think we should consider Buffet forecasts as if they were the bible. Undoubtedly he is a great financier who has made his fortune by guessing investments in companies of goods and services but in such innovative sectors as cryptocurrencies I do not know if he is adequately informed.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

It isn't lucky fans of bitcoin.
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...
Let that old geezer tell what he wants to tell about bitcoin. For me, he is just an old man who doesn't know about the latest technology - like a Nokia 3310 or 3315.

For me, this is a good news because people can buy bitcoins at a lower price so take the opportunity to buy some now. Be a contrarian and it will help you gain profits. Smiley Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

It is a lot of epithets. Not mine, Buffett.)))

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?
That's exactly what again, I'm sure bitcoin will surprise us, because the age of technology has come and the world will have to change something. As bitcoin did, bitcoin still will, maybe not by much.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

it's time to be a little critical and wise in listening to some of these statements from famous people. They say things that will make you lose hope and sell your coins for no reason. They don't want everyone to get rich like them. forget about what they say and let's keep hodling
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?

bad news really draws the price into downfall! this guy is so mean! he's contributing his little way to manipulate the marketprice of BTC. i was just sadden because his words attracks many investors to fall to his trap resulting to decrease of bitcoin price.. the market now needs positive news to push the btc price to somewhere uphigh. maybe in the last quarter of the year many investors will come-in to trade and buy cryptocurrency in the marketplace.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

What your thinks?

Another man who will try to destroy bitcoin but surely will never succeed. It is just normal that bitcoin will again come into spotlight due to bad news because that is what haters do, try and put down bitcoin. It is also normal that price will decrease because of this but after a few months or weeks, it will recover. After this decrease, i believe bitcoin price will again increase and will nit be affected by this news.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

Cool. Bitcoin has fallen several times. Since its publication in 2009, Bitcoin has experienced massive cyber attacks, scam activities, and falling prices. Once in 2011 the price of 1 BTC up to 31.91 USD, then dropped to below 2 USD.
With a variety of developments and growing rapidly. Bitcoin is the latest economic form.
I do not think bitcoin will die and grow even more. So no worries.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

it's common, even almost every day there are people who issue hoax news about bitcoin
but I do not take it seriously
all because I believe in BTC
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

All this looks very suspicious. First acts Buffett and predicts the end of the bitcoin, calling it a "rat poison in the square".
Then suddenly MtGox bitcoin-assets starts selling, after that the BTC price falls by 10% and it turns out that the "oracle from Omaha" again guessed. Last time, bitcoin similarly collapsed after Buffett's interview.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Let's admit that we are not sure what is going to happen down the road but then at least I hope that it will transform our traditional lifestyle for better. It doesn't make any sense to stay away from it just because there are certain consequences for it. I respect Warren Buffet as an investor and also follow his principles while trading and investing but that doesn't mean he is right in every case. These opinions won't matter in the long run as far as we as users have faith in what we are doing today. Even the idea of the internet was mocked at the beginning.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

What your thinks?
He is just an old-man who got left behind and no longer understand about development of the current era. He regretted not buying Amazon's stock and saying "'too dumb' to appreciate Amazon". He admitted that "he didn’t really understand how they were making money and that they would be able to do so over the long term" quoted by CNBC.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

What your thinks?
He is just an old-man who got left behind and no longer understand about development of the current era. He regretted not buying Amazon's stock and saying "'too dumb' to appreciate Amazon". He admitted that "he didn’t really understand how they were making money and that they would be able to do so over the long term" quoted by CNBC.

Well, I think he’s just a lucky bastard, he’s not a true investor who understands deeply about the business field he will invest. He might have a circle investor or a good financial advisor and got an opinion about this Bitcoin from them.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

hopefully sleeping news about bitcoin will cause bitcoin to rise again, since the first issue of bitcoin issues, bitcoin prices getting uglier, hopefully bitcoin prices can improve as before.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

What your thinks?

Still the Tulip Mania is used to take down Bitcoin, if it’s true then Bitcoin should have been destroyed since long ago but Bitcoin is able to rise again from its downfall. How many times people have left and come back into this venture and since when did Buffett become an expert on cryptocurrencies even tech stock experts? From some of his statements he claims that he doesn’t understand how a technology company like Amazon get profit and he regrets not buying it, a perfect ratio between wiseacre and arrogant.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

I think Warren buffet is a very layman to bitcoin. he does not know more about bitcoin yet. Bitcoin is different from the others, the bitcoin has its own more sophisticated system.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

What your thinks?
nothing new warren buffett  always criticize  bitcoin everyone on crypto world new that he just an old man not believing on what bitcoin can to do in this world if you really believe on bitcoin dont mind him
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

It must be acknowledged that today more and more negative news about bitcoin is causing many users to panic and sell so as to make the bitcoin price drop.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Weak hands panic a lot and easily sell their coins. This prove to be profitable by the deep state manipulators. I would suggest long term investments are always beneficial and productive.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Not only Warren Buffett, but Bill Gates, has already spoken out against the BTC. It came at a rather inappropriate moment for the market when it was speeding up.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███