Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed news of Bitcoin  (Read 814 times)
Kaplogs

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

Yup. That's what idiot people who thinks they are smart will say when they didn't do their homework. If he is really smart he will research and he should know that there are other ways to earn bitcoin rather than investing. This is what happens when stupid people rule media. If someone asks you about bitcoin, please tell them everything about it not just investing or wiser to give them research materials and links so less people will think ill about crypto.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

It must be acknowledged that today more and more negative news about bitcoin is causing many users to panic and sell so as to make the bitcoin price drop.

You guys should realize that it's not buffets opinions that are making people sell, but the Gox trustee who once again sold some coins. This guy is cancer and he will keep selling and keeping BTC low, because he's being pressured to liquidate by the court and can't find a better way to do it. He could set up an auction, but he's too dumb or too lazy for that. We just can't put this whole gox scandal behind us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

It isn't lucky fans of bitcoin.
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

It is a lot of epithets. Not mine, Buffett.)))

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?
That sounds sad but maybe they're not know about bitcoin? And they're lack of research about this!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I think Buffet is just a parent who can not accept changes in the digital age, if only bitcoin already exist d its time maybe he will invest in it, or when launching bitcoin, he invested in it, he certainly would not comment like that,
essentially he envies the speed of the value of bitcoin investment, but it's all right he, in commenting.
This is really the news of the bed, making me want to sleep. Done with the internet for today.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

If you have time then look at the television business news, TVs in my country are always active memmberitakan various negative news about bitcoin, and badly there is very unbalanced source because it always presents someone who does not like bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Stonetium

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

If you have time then look at the television business news, TVs in my country are always active memmberitakan various negative news about bitcoin, and badly there is very unbalanced source because it always presents someone who does not like bitcoin.

In the US there are ads for it (blockchain) that play during NBA and NFL games. It's looking good over here
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

well since the inception of bitcoin lots of person both relevant and irrelevant persons have come up with talks which are based on their own opinion. but not withstanding no one knows for sure the future of bitcoin, we only hope things get extremely better for us all
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Hello. I think warren buffet is upset that he did not buy bitcoin when there were a couple of dollars and now throws up arrows of annoyance. whoever would have bought at first, bitcoin, now would not have to be upset

ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

I think people are getting worried about this framework because of the newly developed and decentralized framework. However, they need to consider the pattern of the future which is the reason we need to continue this phase to an ever-increasing extent so we do not have to worry about this platform anymore. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and popular currency worldwide so do not pay negative attention to this platform.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

People are gonna say what they want to about Bitcoin. 
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

Here is my post on bitcoin future with some analysis, check it out if you want)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898620.0
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Warren Buffet is one of the most successful investors, and he is a conventional investor. What I know from reading and watching him is he do not like to do risky investments. He only invest on companies that will be a stable price. Now by that said Mr. Buffet is not a fan of Bitcoin because of being a risky investment. He believes that Bitcoin is a bubble and Bitcoin will crash. The problem is he does not know anything about the block chain technology. He miss what
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

What your thinks?
I know you hat the bitcoin has been going through a lot these months of year 2018 , valution has deflated to a very great extent and now people are losing their faith in bitcoin and now they are even afraiding in investing into bitcoin and moreover many governments has also declared that they are not taking any responsibility for bitcoin if any fraud, scam or any loss occur with bitcoin then they are not responsible so the bad time is going for bitcoin but I am sure that good time will come for bitcoin.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Anything big people say will always be considered good luck by people. Even if what comes out of his mouth is dirt, society will still regard it as a boon.
But it all depends on investor policy, I think following your own instinct is better than hearing the wise words of Warren Buffet.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

When the price is down, just PM the bitcoin admin and he will turn the green on.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

what will we do about the situation, survive or sell it? I am still confused, because I will incur losses when selling it now.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Most people says in,Bitcoin price disecrease.Bitcoin is the crypto currency world wide.It is price increase & disecrease.Many people Says it's prize increase & many people it's price discrease. Bitcoin price discrease for bed news of the word wide.so I there for it is our bed news for bitcoin earning.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

What your thinks?

Bed news?  Rat poison in a square?  Soap bubble?  My thinks are, "OMG The Bitcoin is pants!"

Spongebob lol hahahha.

Whos this warren buffet?is this a famous person here in cryptoworld?
Sorry i dont know this f*cking person and i dont care who he was,because i am more particular in learning things that might help and give good things about bitcoin and not this alien that all has to say is negative about our great coin
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I think old financial institution do not like bitcoin because bitcoin disrupting their bussiness. Imagine that bitcoin reducing transaction cost as currency and can be a good investment in the same time.
Warren Buffett have a banks bussiness and bitcoin will disrupting his investment and i think thats why the issuing that statement

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I think old financial institution do not like bitcoin because bitcoin disrupting their bussiness. Imagine that bitcoin reducing transaction cost as currency and can be a good investment in the same time.
Warren Buffett have a banks bussiness and bitcoin will disrupting his investment and i think thats why the issuing that statement
[/quote

I think this news is not a big deal to those who knows what really bitcoin is. It doesn't affect the credibility of Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin has come this far with lot of negative issue but then Bitcoin continue to soar up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: