Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QuickyCoin.com - Buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin for Cash Quickly  (Read 2355 times)
QuickyCoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

QuickyCoin.com was established to enable you to acquire your bitcoins, litecoins and other crypto currencies for cash, wire transfer or bank account transfer in a very quick and efficient process. At QuickyCoin.com there is no bullshit, no waiting periods and no wondering as to how long it will take to get your coins. Simply fill out the form, place the cash into the designated account and expect your coins sent to the wallet of your choice upon confirmation. Try QuickyCoin.com today to get your coin quickly!

Visit:  http://www.quickycoin.com
See our rates: http://www.quickycoin.com/rates

QuickyCoin.com Benefits:
- Get bitcoins, litecoins, peercoins, namecoins, primecoin, feathercoin
- Get your bitcoins and litecoins typically within 15 minutes - peercoins, namecoins, primecoins, feathercoins take an hour
- Fill out the form, verify your information, deposit, send receipt and expect the coins
- Now you can have a fulfilling quicky every day!

We appreciate your feedback at QuickyCoin.com and we can certainly answer any questions that you might have here.
marvolous

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:28:17 PM

Just filled out the form and going to deposit today.  I do like the fact that I did not need to use any identification or bank account information to get my coin.  I will keep the community informed with my experience. 
microman2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:56:36 PM

this is great.
dredd

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:23:44 PM

site looks good, will try this.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:30:55 PM

Mods: Shouldnt this be in alts?
grulag

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:31:40 PM

why not just use localbitcoins.com?
rajbandi

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:32:25 PM

Will try today, any credit /debit card support?
BitOrca

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 11:16:07 PM

QuickyCoin.com was established to enable you to acquire your bitcoins, litecoins and other crypto currencies for cash, wire transfer or bank account transfer in a very quick and efficient process. At QuickyCoin.com there is no bullshit, no waiting periods and no wondering as to how long it will take to get your coins. Simply fill out the form, place the cash into the designated account and expect your coins sent to the wallet of your choice upon confirmation. Try QuickyCoin.com today to get your coin quickly!

Visit:  http://www.quickycoin.com
See our rates: http://www.quickycoin.com/rates

QuickyCoin.com Benefits:
- Get bitcoins, litecoins, peercoins, namecoins, primecoin, feathercoin
- Get your bitcoins and litecoins typically within 15 minutes - peercoins, namecoins, primecoins, feathercoins take an hour
- Fill out the form, verify your information, deposit, send receipt and expect the coins
- Now you can have a fulfilling quicky every day!

We appreciate your feedback at QuickyCoin.com and we can certainly answer any questions that you might have here.

Very nice website! Smiley

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

QuickyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:41:58 PM

Will try today, any credit /debit card support?

Hello, we apologize for not getting back to you sooner as we have been fulfilling all orders quickly.  We do not have credit/debit card support because of the chargeback aspect.  We also do not have paypal support because of this same reason.  Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people out there and bitcoin, litecoin transactions as we all know are irreversible. 

Please give us a try and let us know if you have any additional questions. 
marvolous

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:50:51 PM

Just filled out the form and going to deposit today.  I do like the fact that I did not need to use any identification or bank account information to get my coin.  I will keep the community informed with my experience.  

I wanted to follow up on my experience with QuickyCoin.  I took the time to perform two transactions because the first time I wanted to test the company in order to see if they would fulfill my order and then I wanted to see what type of volume they could fulfill.  My first order was for $20 for bitcoin.  It took me about a minute to go through their form and then I drove down to the bank to and deposited the cash into a Bank of America account provided by QuickyCoin.  I drove home and wrote my confirmation number on the receipt took a picture of it with my phone and sent it to the email address provided.  I received a confirmation email and by the time I checked that email I already had 0.024 BTC in my wallet.  I received the BTC very quickly.

Next I filled out the form for $2,000 and followed the same process and again when I received the confirmation I had 2.356 BTC in my wallet.  

It was very quick, professional and I didn't have to release any personal information.  I will be using them again for BTC and LTC purchases.  

It would be nice if you could cash out of BTC and LTC through them as well.  Perhaps they are working on this.  

Also, I have tried localbitcoins and it is a good service, but I found QuickyCoin to be cheaper and faster thus far because you are dealing direct with a company and not some random seller.  Just my experience though and I would like to hear others. 
BuhTuglia

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 12:01:24 AM

Something that really bothered me though.... I don't have any problem with this site or their business plans or anything... but on the "testimonials" page, there was a letter from "Susan" in LA that really bothered me. This woman says her computer was held up by a hacker or someone who put a virus on it, and she needed 1 bitcoin "really fast" to pay him off and free her computer up. So, happy ending, she got one real quick from QuickyCoin, and her computer was saved. I'm not sure if this is a good choice for a testimonial. She should have got a good antivirus and told the dude to stuff it. I mean, she paid like what, 800 or 900 bucks to him? Jeezus. I'm in the wrong business.

Just another dust miner... Enquiring Gnomes want to Mine!
Send nothing to 16SVa2iQA6HuNPDGYShpmeEvUBRi2gW7f1
QuickyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:12:16 AM

Something that really bothered me though.... I don't have any problem with this site or their business plans or anything... but on the "testimonials" page, there was a letter from "Susan" in LA that really bothered me. This woman says her computer was held up by a hacker or someone who put a virus on it, and she needed 1 bitcoin "really fast" to pay him off and free her computer up. So, happy ending, she got one real quick from QuickyCoin, and her computer was saved. I'm not sure if this is a good choice for a testimonial. She should have got a good antivirus and told the dude to stuff it. I mean, she paid like what, 800 or 900 bucks to him? Jeezus. I'm in the wrong business.

Thank you for your comment, we actually were unsure what the purchase was for or even precisely what her real name is, but when we asked for a voluntary testimonial regarding our service we were quite surprised to receive that response. 
QuickyCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:27:54 AM

We continue to receive a large amount of orders and will process each quickly, however be share to follow the directions with regard to sending the proper receipts with a clearly marked confirmation number on the receipt. 

Please see our FAQ's and How it works for more information.  Thank you.

http://www.quickycoin.com/faq

http://www.quickycoin.com/how-it-works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: