Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:02:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant post or contact people  (Read 496 times)
ParkerLewis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:34:00 PM

hello admins and mods,

4 hours of browsing is indeed quite some time. posting is not really the problem though.
i am here to message the user bernard75 regarding his debit offer. i really need them and i cant get through him.
it would be very nice of the team, if you could set my account free in order to write him. its actually very urgent :-/

thanks a lot and best regards !
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:36:20 PM

I was told by a user that he waited over two days before getting full member access, until then it is posting in the 'Newbie' section only. Like you I am also waiting...

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

hello admins and mods,

4 hours of browsing is indeed quite some time. posting is not really the problem though.
i am here to message the user bernard75 regarding his debit offer. i really need them and i cant get through him.
it would be very nice of the team, if you could set my account free in order to write him. its actually very urgent :-/

If you had read the Newbie Instructions you would know that you can send PMs as soon as you made 1 Post.  Wink

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
qwerty77

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:38:25 PM

hello admins and mods,

See rules for newbies here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
ParkerLewis (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:43:53 PM

ok i posted this thread and was really not trying to spam.
means that, that this post counts as well in order for being locked free for messaging people?
or i gotta browse 4 hours first? sorry guys, im new to this and i actually only need contact to bernard75.

best regards.
Gati208

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:26:32 AM

hello admins and mods,

See rules for newbies here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

You don't need 4 hours login time, just one post + 4 hours is enough, according to the link.
hunkster

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:31:39 AM

Ok I haven't seen that link myself.

I saw someone that it required 4 hours and 5 posts in the newbie forum.

Maybe that's the old guideline. But it's a good way of making sure the newbie forum has lots of traffic. Smiley

All the hassle just to post in the relevant sections that folks want to post on. But maybe this site has encountered many trolls and needed to have some form of control?

Oh well.

Dr.What

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:18:46 AM

Ok I haven't seen that link myself.

I saw someone that it required 4 hours and 5 posts in the newbie forum.

Maybe that's the old guideline. But it's a good way of making sure the newbie forum has lots of traffic. Smiley

All the hassle just to post in the relevant sections that folks want to post on. But maybe this site has encountered many trolls and needed to have some form of control?

Oh well.

and 360 seconds between posts... will they change my diapers too? J/K. It's easy to understand why the mods here would want to get a handle on drive-byes. Interest in this forum must be through the roof.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: