Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Portfolio  (Read 1227 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

this is not about how much do you invested for the particular coins but this is about how far you able to pick which coins will good as your portfolio but whatever the coins would you choose then all of it have their own risk because crypto market were very unpredictable and there is no guarantee your portfolio will running well however rather than altcoins i think put bitcoin as your main portfolio is good because bitcoin good to consider for long term investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?

If we talk about how much the cryptocurrency should enter into the portfolio, the more, the wider the diversification. However, having an excessive number of coins in a portfolio is not entirely convenient, because more time and effort will be spent tracking and analyzing trends on them. In the portfolio, it is advisable to carry out a balancing. To transfer money from one coin to another, reacting to the market situation.
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I prefer to take coins from the top ten. They are the most liquid and promising from the point of view of the subsequent price growth. I take BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH.

In Crypto We Trust
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

Well it depends on your capability of having many coins in your portfolio, this is what it means of abundant money investment putting investment in a different coin which do you think will potentially earned that is good for the future.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I think if we have a good skill, we can have many coins in our portfolio because I have a friend which have more than 20 coins in his balance and he still buying the coins especially if the price is down like in a few months ago until now. and when I ask him, did he confuse to analyze each coin, he said no, he is not confused and it only needs a short time to analyze and determine if he should sell now or later. I think we can increase our portfolio in every time but of course, we should know how much coins that we can handle so we don't have to confuse.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Portfolio is a complete report in the form of a collection of documents or information from a person, group, institution, organization, company or the like that aims to document the progress of a process in achieving its intended purpose
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

how much money did you have ?
the good portofolio is not showing the many you have in the coin, but if you having much money you can invest in the 3 or 4 coin

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

I think if we have a good skill, we can have many coins in our portfolio because I have a friend which have more than 20 coins in his balance and he still buying the coins especially if the price is down like in a few months ago until now. and when I ask him, did he confuse to analyze each coin, he said no, he is not confused and it only needs a short time to analyze and determine if he should sell now or later. I think we can increase our portfolio in every time but of course, we should know how much coins that we can handle so we don't have to confuse.
The level of skill and the amount of time that you are willing to put into monitoring your coins is very important because having more than 20 coins can be very confusing especially if you are a newbie, because not only you need to watch the current price, you need to make an analysis about where the trend is going and even more importantly you need to look at the current developments of each coin and see if the their developers are making any kind of progress if they are about to make one big progress it will be a good idea to buy more of that coin waiting for a price increase, but for a person that does not have a lot of skill or time 20 coins are more is just too much.
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Depends completely on you! if you wanna spend more then, you ought to get more portfolios. And if you want to spent less then get less portfolios
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

There is nothing like limit to how many coins you have on your portfolio. It depends on how much you have and what you’re able to invest. You don’t need anyone to tell you how many to invest on or how much you need to put in and there is no limitation. Just like me, I started with Bitcoin in 2014 and have diversified my portfolio to various other cryptocurrencies just like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin (I’m thinking of quiting LTC), Zcash, Bitcoin Cash (might quit after year 2018); I actually got Bitcoin Cash after the fork in 2017, and that’s the same way I got Bitcoin Gold, but I have withdrawn everything I had in Bitcoin Gold. I know someone that is investing in about 25 coins, and I think that’s way to much,because he’s still a newbie in this. But as I said, you’re free to diversify as much as you can.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

How many cryptos should Ihave in my portfolio? Are there one recommended diversification ( like having 3 or 4 coins) ?
Personally, I think that it depends how much money you are having, there is no restriction on your portfolio as well. It probably bring you much more benefit if you diversify your coin guy. Foremost, you should observe the market, and keep an eye on coins which are cheap to buy. It’s a big chance if you can buy some more different coin. Because you probably reap a huge fruits. In a nutshell, the more coins you diversify, the more benefit you can get.
Having money isn’t big problem than how to use that money, this is biggest issue at all. We all may have seen some people who had money with them but they never had any proper sense of utilizing that money. They somehow had made big mistakes and just ruined all that money. So here in this case as well, you need to diversify what you have. Divide and invest in different domains.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

The amount of bitcoin in your hand is very important to be able to answer that. If you have a bitcoin in the number of credits, you can invest in about 10 altcoins. But at this point you should not forget to invest with all the bitcoin in your hand. The maximum amount you will invest will not exceed 30 percent.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Personally I think you should invest probably about 4-5 coins of each of the top 10 crypto currencies (probably with exception to Bitcoin and eth as their prices are so high right now)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

I think its more safe to divide our investment in several coin/token. Dividing our investment can reducing risk from big loss when one coin fall on their project. As we know, crypto as investment is very risky and its better if we can minimizing our risk

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Well it depends on you some people wants to have many coins or token in their portfolio,
But the important thing for me is just hold what coin you believe to have a good price in the future.

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Well it depends on you some people wants to have many coins or token in their portfolio,
But the important thing for me is just hold what coin you believe to have a good price in the future.
i think two asset as main protofolio that maybe will give us big profit in future.usually i hold 5 until 7 token and asset that give me various return.and it more safety for me.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

It depends on the quality of your digital currencies in your portfolio. Having 2 currencies in your portfolio isn't always bad if you both have Bitcoin and Ethereum on it, but much even more if you have a couple of currencies like all of the digital currencies from the top 15.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

It depends on the quality of your digital currencies in your portfolio. Having 2 currencies in your portfolio isn't always bad if you both have Bitcoin and Ethereum on it, but much even more if you have a couple of currencies like all of the digital currencies from the top 15.
personally i am prefer take portofolio from lower marketcap with good development plan.hodl this from some months make our asset become growth.no one can guarantee top 15 always give us profit.
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

My portfolio contains some good altcoins like Ethereum, litecoin, Walton, dogecoin, Linda and Ethereum classic
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

I only focus on 2 coins and that is ethereum and bitcoins, now a days investing on altcoins is not so easy because it was very hard to determine if the price will grow in the future or not so we should invest on a coin that has really a potential to grow in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: