Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm all in.  (Read 1300 times)
Bitcoin Swami (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:08:31 AM

Not that much but I bought 80 bitcoins between 8 and 9 dollars. (thats all in to me)

Reasons.

1.  Most of the hackers probably sold off before fees kicked back in.

2.  I think the price will rise because of the conference.  I think you might think that too, which is another reason why I bought.

3.  I'm crazy and have had a few drinks. (dont listen to anything I type)

I also realize I could be wrong, but I"m going with my gut.  If I lose it all oh well. (you never lose until you sell)

remember kids never invest in something kooky unless you can't afford to lose it all.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grod

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:21:13 AM

I think the anticipated conference rise has already been priced in.  It got priced in during the spike from $7.5 to $12, in fact.

Good that someone is ballsy enough to invest.  I'm trying to be "all out", but just not managing to time the peaks.
Bitcoin Swami (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:38:01 AM

I think the anticipated conference rise has already been priced in.  It got priced in during the spike from $7.5 to $12, in fact.

Good that someone is ballsy enough to invest.  I'm trying to be "all out", but just not managing to time the peaks.

no people are waiting for the "weekend dip" to finially make their conclusions.

The runup from 7 to 12 was probably just one guy, bill gates or that guy from jersey shore flaunting his dollars.

Sorry I don't have any more money in there so I can buy your "all out" bucks. Sad
grod

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:49:47 AM

Sorry I don't have any more money in there so I can buy your "all out" bucks. Sad

You and all the other bulls, unfortunately.  I'd much rather sell at $30 than at $10.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 03:07:55 AM

You and all the other bulls, unfortunately.  I'd much rather sell at $30 than at $10.

might have to wait a while for that. time is money
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 10:22:01 AM

I think it'll be a ride for another year before it starts to stable out.
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 06:16:18 PM

A ride upwards that is.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 06:34:36 PM

I think it'll be a ride for another year before it starts to stable out.

I'm not sure it's in the nature of a deflationary currency to ever stable out... but its rate of appreciation versus fiat currencies might become a little bit more predictable.

Then again, look at gold  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: