Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hello i have 100 usd to invest  (Read 1550 times)
piwomocne (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:45:01 PM

hello every one i wanne invest 100 usd in a alt coin but witch one ? , right now i am finking of Quark coin ore  Zetacoin   Feathercoin
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:48:03 PM

hello every one i wanne invest 100 usd in a alt coin but witch one ? , right now i am finking of Quark coin ore  Zetacoin   Feathercoin

very scrypt     such random    

much profit    wow    

many coin

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:49:37 PM

I would rather suggest buying this coin for only the half of  your investment: http://www.ebay.com/itm/the-compact-edition-of-the-oxford-english-dictionary-/380791631522?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item58a8f32ea2
kaito

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:51:09 PM

And you'll even have enough for Dogecoin!
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:54:43 PM

very scrypt     such random    

much profit    wow    

many coin

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Agreed!
AvalonMiner

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:55:11 PM

You should try buying some dogecoin. I have 9908 left to sell Smiley
piwomocne (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:01:33 PM

yeah but how are q coins many say they will be 2 usd worth and shit , what do you say ? andi bought the book from ebay Smiley
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:04:38 PM

if you are looking for long term hold, buying a coin that uses Proof of Stake, is a good option for 100 USD.

Find the one you like the best, buy the coins, download them to your wallet and let the interest accumulate.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 11:12:27 PM

buy ltc then move into the others later.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
piwomocne (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:13:03 PM

yeah but ltc are so high right now :/ isent betther to buy a an alt coin for low price '? please reccomend more
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:17:59 PM

It does not matter if its low or not, some people think it does but look at it this way, if you a coin that is worth $0.01 and it increases by 100%, great you double your money, but if you buy for example bitcoin at $900 and it increases to $1000, you have made that same $100 but with a far less % increase.  Bitcoin is safe and can only go up in value, no matter what, it is too established to ever fail. Go safe with BTC or LTC and then read up and pick an alt coin of your liking if that is what you wanna do. Fortunes can be made ofc, but not everybody can do it, and not every coin will provide it.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:18:54 PM

Feathercoin is good choice, join Feathercoin forum as well to see what is going on
piwomocne (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:21:18 PM

okey yeah fadthercoin looks good hmm i will think this night too se what i should invest in , i dont wanne invest in bitcoins right now becouse i am waiting on my asic knc miner i will get :p
KingGoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:22:46 PM

okey yeah fadthercoin looks good hmm i will think this night too se what i should invest in , i dont wanne invest in bitcoins right now becouse i am waiting on my asic knc miner i will get :p

Keep a eye on this http://coinmarketcap.com/  Cool

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 11:24:42 PM

What is your Franko address? i'll send you a couple. That way you can save some of your money and still gain a few coins.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
piwomocne (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:28:57 PM

What is your Franko address? i'll send you a couple. That way you can save some of your money and still gain a few coins.
helloand thank you Smiley , but where to i get franko wallet ? please send me pm
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:29:41 PM

Hey! Got any good argument as to why I should buy in to FRK? Looking for a 5th investment and just want to make sure its a good one!
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:29:55 PM

Look at the descriptions of the coins and how they fundamentally differ from Bitcoin.  Many of them don't change very much.  With these coins, many investors are likely thinking what you're thinking, which is wait until the price goes up, then jump ship.  These coins are very risky to invest in.  If you don't sell before they do, you're likely going to lose a lot of money.  I think safe but still very profitable coins are PPC, XPM, DTC, in increasing order of risk and potential profit.  Most other coins are too risky for a serious investment, imo.  Maybe throw 1/10 your total funds into a coin or two that you have a good feeling about, but put the rest of your money into something with a clear future.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:34:10 PM

Lies, lies, lies!
This guy is just trying to keep you away from Dogecoin.
Look, he even has a Dogecoin address in his signature but none of the stuff he recommends!
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

helloand thank you Smiley , but where to i get franko wallet ? please send me pm

You can use www.frankos.org or the mirror website www.myfirstfranko.com

there is a nice guide at www.myfirstfranko.com/GettingStarted/

Hey! Got any good argument as to why I should buy in to FRK? Looking for a 5th investment and just want to make sure its a good one!

Franko was designed with Fairness, scarcity and speed in mind. The franko block reward halves every 22 years as opposed to the alternatives. This gives everyone in the world a fair chance to adopt a new system and allows for a more long term solution.

We also have a range of merchants who currently accept Franko as a means of payment, ranging from beef jerky to video games, to 10 brick and mortar pawn shops in the Atlanta Georgia area. We are gaining membership to various Chambers of Commerce and starting a large marketing campaign soon. I wont tell you its the best solution because that isnt my place in a free market. My place is to offer you the most fair solution.

A list of most of our services.
http://www.frankopedia.com/mediawiki/index.php/Service_directory

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: