Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Develop a New Pool! 0.1% Fee Open Source Merged Mining  (Read 1487 times)
bardi.harborow (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

Recently, it seems the larger pools have been getting a bit of a monopoly with GHash.io and BTCGuild both controlling 26% of the market each. Having two players being able to 51% attack the network is a scary prospect. So, I thought I might start to develop an new pool. One that would meet all of the community's needs and hopefully steal back some percentages from the big pools.

Heres a summary of my main points:

1. Low fees
2. Merged Mining
3. Fast, Reliable Servers
4. Great Stats
5. Simple to use interface
6. Actually pays tx fees to miners
7. Non for profit?

I have experience in programming but I'm seeking some developers to help me out. Also, anyone who can help me understand the relevant protocols a bit better. I'd like to do this in Node.js or Python but I'm open to suggestions. I would put a bounty on this, but I am broke. =)
bardi.harborow (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:02:46 PM

bump!
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:34:45 PM

I'm a student in computer programming.  I would love to help you and learn at the same time, but I don't have much to offer except for an extra hand in writing code.  Let me know.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bardi.harborow (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:30:28 PM

I'm a student in computer programming.  I would love to help you and learn at the same time, but I don't have much to offer except for an extra hand in writing code.  Let me know.

You can see my email by clicking the link in my sig (captcha protected). Send me an email. =)
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:44:58 PM

You can see my email by clicking the link in my sig (captcha protected). Send me an email. =)

I emailed you but you haven't replied back?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: