Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27924 times)
Zuzu199

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

In times where the cryptocurrency industry is doing everything it can to become more legitimate, one European exchange has taken a big step forward towards regulatory compliance. ETERBASE has just received approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) in Liechtenstein, with the regulatory authority noting it does not need to regulate the exchange at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

The publicity is high, sometimes such publicity are scary because whale investor can exploit such investment and take most of the value of the project. The ICO is approaching and the project is doing more than expecting fund and putting energy for a working product. Am a glad bounty participant just like my every other investments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

I am very interested in ETERBASE's IBAN debit card. Will you invest your own ATM system or have cooperation with banks, shops?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I see ETERBASE has a strong growth strategy in the European market. In particular, the news of becoming an electronic money organization (EMI) of the project will be widely publicized. Because this is the basis for the project to win the trust of the community. When it is strong in the European market, in future will the team extend this project to other continentals markets?
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

How about users outside Europe? Will they get all offered features as what gets by users whose life in Europe?

I check the web and found that several kinds of memberships will be applied, I've read all of the benefits for each type of memberships, but my question is, does it really have to be? People whose can purchase memberships will have all the benefits.
[YAZ]

Activity: 208
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

The demo video if the ETERBASE platform is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRahmcw2r0

Will the UI (when launched) be the same as what shown on demo in that video?
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

In times where the cryptocurrency industry is doing everything it can to become more legitimate, one European exchange has taken a big step forward towards regulatory compliance. ETERBASE has just received approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) in Liechtenstein, with the regulatory authority noting it does not need to regulate the exchange at this time.

This is the press release:

ETERBASE Acquires Further Legitimacy with Liechtenstein FMA Regulatory Assessment

I am very interested in ETERBASE's IBAN debit card. Will you invest your own ATM system or have cooperation with banks, shops?

We'll have our own debit card once we applied for the EMI license as it's already on our roadmap. Smiley

How about users outside Europe? Will they get all offered features as what gets by users whose life in Europe?

I check the web and found that several kinds of memberships will be applied, I've read all of the benefits for each type of memberships, but my question is, does it really have to be? People whose can purchase memberships will have all the benefits.

Everyone has all the benefits, the membership plus however, gets more such as discounted trading fee, etc.

And last but not least, we're happy to announce that REBL will be pre-listed on Eterbase!

https://www.eterbase.com/post/the-eterbase-discord-community-has-chosen-to-pre-list-rebellious

perri

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Everyone has all the benefits, the membership plus however, gets more such as discounted trading fee, etc.

Okay, that was clear.
How about the payment for memberships? One times payment? Or need to renew for some specific time?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I see ETERBASE has a strong growth strategy in the European market. In particular, the news of becoming an electronic money organization (EMI) of the project will be widely publicized. Because this is the basis for the project to win the trust of the community.
Surely this project has gained a lot of attention among investors. Their pre-listing token for free is good strategy to get started. Now just waiting for their tokens sell to start, with a softcap that is quite small (based on what I saw on icobench), it is high possible to achieved.
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Okay, that was clear.
How about the payment for memberships? One times payment? Or need to renew for some specific time?

You just need to hold certain amount of XBASE to be eligible for the Plus, Premium, or Professional Membership. Smiley

Our press release about FMA regulation:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/12/liechtenstein-fma-grants-regulatory-assessment-to-eterbase/

Anblamfoitog

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Hi  Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this plan, for sure
perri

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Okay, that was clear.

You just need to hold certain amount of XBASE to be eligible for the Plus, Premium, or Professional Membership. Smiley

Hold? It means as long as I hold a certain amount of XBASE I still on one of the memberships ( Plus, Premium, or Professional Membership), automatically? or I need to apply? And the amount that a hold will show in which memberships type we are?

How if someday I lose/uses my XBASE?
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

Okay, that was clear.

Hold? It means as long as I hold a certain amount of XBASE I still on one of the memberships ( Plus, Premium, or Professional Membership), automatically? or I need to apply? And the amount that a hold will show in which memberships type we are?

Yes, automatically. And if you sell or withdraw the XBASE token, you'll lose your membership. Please see this picture for reference:

perri

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

Yes, automatically. And if you sell or withdraw the XBASE token, you'll lose your membership. Please see this picture for reference:

--

Got it!
I thought that just one of requirement and we still need to pay with some other currency, such as bitcoin or else. Okay, it is fair enough.
Votipiga

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

I am a mechanisms engineer, and I am also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Could Liechtenstein become the Malta of the Alps? What do you guys think? The Blockchain writes interesting piece here:

https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/17/could-liechtenstein-become-the-malta-of-the-alps/
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

How fees are destroying crypto onboarding

There is a great buzz around cryptocurrencies, which is causing more and more individuals to explore this new industry with the hopes of getting involved in some way. Yet, with fees so high for making cryptocurrency purchases it is no wonder the industry as a whole is still struggling with onboarding new cryptocurrency investors and users.

https://www.cointelligence.com/content/crypto-onboarding-fees
[YAZ]

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

How fees are destroying crypto onboarding

There is a great buzz around cryptocurrencies, which is causing more and more individuals to explore this new industry with the hopes of getting involved in some way. Yet, with fees so high for making cryptocurrency purchases it is no wonder the industry as a whole is still struggling with onboarding new cryptocurrency investors and users.

https://www.cointelligence.com/content/crypto-onboarding-fees

In the last paragraph, the author mentions Binance and Eterbase, that the both "which are able to keep fees low, or even non-existent" Is it for a trading fee? Or withdrawal fee?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

In the last paragraph, the author mentions Binance and Eterbase, that the both "which are able to keep fees low, or even non-existent" Is it for a trading fee? Or withdrawal fee?

Both. The higher your membership level (by holding your XBASE tokens) the lower the withdrawal/trading fee. There is also additional benefits/feature, read the whitepaper for more details. Page 28.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
[YAZ]

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

-

Both. The higher your membership level (by holding your XBASE tokens) the lower the withdrawal/trading fee. There is also additional benefits/feature, read the whitepaper for more details. Page 28.

Ah yeah, you were right, I even didn't realize the table above been explain all:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: