Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27927 times)
Calligula

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Is it like Trezor or the like?

I have read your official website but I didn't find a demo for this device. is there a demo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteamGift

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Is it like Trezor or the like?

I have read your official website but I didn't find a demo for this device. is there a demo?

I think that's just illustration image to show that this exchange will use the cold wallet for saving their clients fund.
Red Feast
Copper Member

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Cryptocurrency Regulation – What Does the Future Hold?

https://coincheckup.com/blog/cryptocurrency-regulation-what-does-the-future-hold/
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

The exchange being compatible with regularizations, what to say that the exchange itself is already regulated to operate according to the norms practiced in Europe?
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

The exchange being compatible with regularizations, what to say that the exchange itself is already regulated to operate according to the norms practiced in Europe?

Well, I've read their whitepaper, and I think it has included on their whitepaper. If I not wrong, that point is in the Compliance section (related to AML/KYC policy). Will this properly implemented? Let's see the proof when the exchange fully operated.  Wink
SteamGift

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Well, I've read their whitepaper, and I think it has included on their whitepaper. If I not wrong, that point is in the Compliance section (related to AML/KYC policy). Will this properly implemented? Let's see the proof when the exchange fully operated.  Wink

Anyone can write whatever that want, baby.
GreenSeem

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

My hope, this exchanger can be used immediately. The deposit and withdrawal process is no problem later
Douglasy

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Cryptocurrency Regulation – What Does the Future Hold?

https://coincheckup.com/blog/cryptocurrency-regulation-what-does-the-future-hold/[/center]
Cryptocurrency has affected the rules in several countries (US, UK, EU, ASIA, West), even the country must adjust to technology. I think for the future of these countries and other countries to take the same action because technology (Cryptocurrency) cannot be stopped but must follow.
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Cryptocurrency has affected the rules in several countries (US, UK, EU, ASIA, West), even the country must adjust to technology. I think for the future of these countries and other countries to take the same action because technology (Cryptocurrency) cannot be stopped but must follow.

Yes, we're 100% sure that it can't be stopped. It has just been started and we'll have more challenges in the future. What about mass adoption though? Do you guys think it is possible? And about that, here's an interesting article that might gives you a sight of what's coming next to the cryptocurrency world:

https://cryptovest.com/features/the-road-to-mass-crypto-adoption-scaling-adoption-and-the-rising-tide/
perri

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

~

Anyone can write whatever that want, baby.

That's right. I mean to use it just for reference, why not? Like I said before, let's see when exchange fully operated.  Tongue

One minute, please. I'll read  Wink

So, this is what Eterbase offered, right?

-Safe (not only Eterbase),
-Affordable (I'm not sure what it mean),
-The easy way to obtain cryptocurrencies (I think it's related to Eterbase plan to be a fully compliant Electronic Money Institution)

The most important thing is easy to use in daily life. ← ←
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

What about mass adoption though? Do you guys think it is possible?

Why is it not possible? Even Liechtenstein government already approve you guys.

-The easy way to obtain cryptocurrencies (I think it's related to Eterbase plan to be a fully compliant Electronic Money Institution)

I believe it is more than that. With IBAN license ETERBASE will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily. More like help users to enter and take profits from cryptocurrencies trading quite easily IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
perri

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

I believe it is more than that. With IBAN license ETERBASE will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily. More like help users to enter and take profits from cryptocurrencies trading quite easily IMO.

Yes, when Eterbase becomes fully compliant Electronic Money Institution, they will be able to issue International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN), and it can help to realize "easy to use in daily life" as you said "will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily"
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 09:44:49 AM by ETERBASE

How can we trust exchanges? Why is it important to be fully-compliance? ETERBASE once again mentioned in an article by CryptoCurrencyNews:

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/cryptocurrency-regulation-market-growth/

And Vence Carver also wrote an interesting article here:

https://bitnewstoday.com/news/bitcoin/what-security-questions-should-you-ask-of-your-crypto-exchange/
perri

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

How can we trust exchanges? Why is it important to be fully-compliance? ETERBASE once again mentioned in an article by CryptoCurrencyNews:

Yay,...you're famous enough to start now.  Cheesy

So, while there’s no official government stance on crypto regulation at this time, it is comforting to know that there are exchanges out there who are holding themselves accountable rather than taking advantage of a lack of rules and regulations.

One of those exchanges must be Eterbase. You have a good appreciate even before the project starts. It will be a big responsibility for the team. So, (again) Good Luck!  Wink
Zae67

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

-snip-
it looks like this exchange is promising in the future and can compete with other exchanges
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

ETERBASE (EXT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

FYI, the token ticker is XBASE, not EXT.
perri

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

ETERBASE (EXT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

FYI, the token ticker is XBASE, not EXT.

Yeah, because if you click EXT, you'll exit from the trading platform.   Cheesy  Cheesy

Okay got it!
morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

LOL, wrong writing the symbol, I can't wait to trade in this exchange.
PosPech

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

I understand that this exchange place is in the making phase, is there a guarantee at ETERBASE, if I lose assets, due to hacking?
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

I understand that this exchange place is in the making phase, is there a guarantee at ETERBASE, if I lose assets, due to hacking?
no offense,
You know that I am not the Etherbase developer, but if hacking occurs because of your mistakes or carelessness, of course, there is no guarantee of returning your lost assets, and that applies in all cryptocurrency exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: