Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 04:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Depositing USD into BTC-E troubles.  (Read 602 times)
Kickerus (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:21:12 AM

Hello, i've been wanting to put money into my BTC-E account since sunday and I haven't been able to find a way that works. I put an order through using Payeer/Liqpay and it sat there processing (after taking MORE money than they posted OUT of my bank account) and now it sits in a "cancelled" status, I've sent multiple tickets and keep getting the same automated response of "we don't received you money" (even though it's missing from my account). Sorry raging a little bit. Anybody else had that issue? I feel as though I've been scammed, maybe I need to be patient for my money to get back to me..

And of the available options, I can't use PerfectMoney because I live in the US, Tried with OKPAY and I cannot/do not want to provide my proof of residence since I live with my parents still, EGOpay doesn't support US, A wire transfer probably won't work since I'm US and 2k is a big chunk for me. The only two options left are Ecoin and Epese and I have to submit a ticket for those, and I did send one in earlier.. Why can't they just use Paypal?! They use Paypal to withdraw funds...

Or am I doing something wrong..?

US citizen, Live in california, Bank with Ally Bank (they use Mastercard debit card, no credit cards), BTC address for BTC-e 1KC9vMKsNeMnPmwhJAwPoahEMh9NLX7y8c

Please help, I want to get in on this ASAP!
Wirkstoff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:25:08 AM

I think they are the ones, who do something wrong. The BTC-e and all these exchangers.
I also the whole week cannot add funds to the BTC-e. No normal way for non-Russia residents.
By the way, beware of OKPay, they turned to be scammers, I think they are preparing to run. All the rest are the same story as yours - either they need all possible documents and a bunch of days for verification, or they cancel the payment (like Liqpay does). And all of them want giant fees. For wire transfers - impossible conditions, like not less than $100 for any little transfer etc...
Now I'm in process of seing how the things will go with Payeer.com... Very untrustworthy also.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: