Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the smartest move for someone with limited/low investment capital?
F*Ck B*tches, procure moar BTC/BTC Hardware - 0 (0%)
Build Litecoin rig instead - 0 (0%)
Join/Invest Mining co-op contracts - 0 (0%)
I have another idear - 0 (0%)
(LOL) buy artificially suppressed Gold/Silver and hope BTC crashes and Precious metals make you rich before 2075 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC vs BTC vs Mining Co-ops  (Read 455 times)
pkbudz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:44:04 AM

So I have been mining BTC with block erupters on bitminter (until last week when i sold them so i could upgrade my hashpower/hardware) and a v2 asicminer blade using python/stratum proxy etc etc.

Waited too long to grab an asic cube right before BTC jumped from the $600-700 mark last month, so had to settle for a 2nd asic blade instead.

I'm not too keen on the idea of getting more asic blades when i know the hardware out there is getting pretty powerful and the blades will not be the best ROI soon... I have heard LTC mining rigs aren't too hard to build/use if you have already done BTC mining, and its more profitable (for now) so hence the poll!

Feel free to make BTC hardware suggestions if you think I should keep going with Option 1.

Thanks everyone.

pkbudz (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:06:17 AM

maybe not the best 1st post on the forum or the right section but i figured it was better than a
"oh hai IR newb, can u guize help me w/mining 4 coinz, i dont get it thx bye"
chuang

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:26:13 AM

gdd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: