Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:53:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will manage your YouTube account for a year  (Read 1661 times)
hackery21 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:32:56 AM

Woah!, Hey there! I am happy to have your attention, if only for a brief second. I have been making YouTube videos since 2010 and am very popular on YouTube and can do great editing and advertising for the videos! I can not disclose my YouTube account due to privacy concerns. I am based in the US with proficient English, so you are guaranteed excellent communication. . Even if we don’t end up working together, maybe I can help point you in the right direction or answer some questions. I’m at the computer all day anyway! I will require upfront payment. I will not be using websites to direct views to your account, instead, I will be marketing it viewers on YouTube who want to watch videos related to your channel or who have been searching on Google for videos related to your channel. Also, I will definitely generate revenue from your videos for you by placing ads ON your videos. My job will be to grow your channel and increase your viewer base.
So, For one year of YouTube management, I will charge BTC1.5. We can negotiate details and price via PM.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:11:43 AM

What network do you use for the ads, if any? Also, this looks kind of suspicious with you having just joined. Would you be willing to escrow if somebody asked?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
hackery21 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:35:21 PM

What network do you use for the ads, if any? Also, this looks kind of suspicious with you having just joined. Would you be willing to escrow if somebody asked?

Yes, I can escrow. Also, I will use Google Adsense. I have a YouTube partnership and I can add partnership to other accounts. Depending on the account type, after receiving a few hundred thousand subscribers, I will try to partner your channel with a leading partnership company, such as Machinima.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:29:08 PM

Yes, I can escrow. Also, I will use Google Adsense. I have a YouTube partnership and I can add partnership to other accounts. Depending on the account type, after receiving a few hundred thousand subscribers, I will try to partner your channel with a leading partnership company, such as Machinima.

Can you give us one of your working Youtube channel as a reference to observe what you are capable of before risking 1.5BTC

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
hackery21 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:30:00 PM

Can you give us one of your working Youtube channel as a reference to observe what you are capable of before risking 1.5BTC
Yes, Via Private Message. Only if you are really considering the purchase.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:15:12 PM

Great deal, coming from a newbie who we have no idea is telling the truth or not!

Here is what we'll do:

1. I give you a newly made account
2. You generate me a video a week, totalling up to 50 videos (you can take 2 weeks off)
3. I need a profit of at least $10,000 USD into my bank account, because you are super professional
4. You get 1.5 BTC payment, as long as it's not over $9500 USD by the time I get the 10k.

Done!
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 01:10:47 AM

Please post you youtube account publicly and I dont really see the point of this. If you were part of a big ad-network, this would seem useful but I dont see exactly what you would be doing.

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:07:26 PM

How do you market the videos or channels ?
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:30:59 PM

Great deal, coming from a newbie who we have no idea is telling the truth or not!

Here is what we'll do:

2. You generate me a video a week, totalling up to 50 videos (you can take 2 weeks off)
3. I need a profit of at least $10,000 USD into my bank account, because you are super professional
4. You get 1.5 BTC payment, as long as it's not over $9500 USD by the time I get the 10k.

Done!
That's not how it works. He is only providing the management of the account.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:50:53 PM

The OP does make sense, as long as you aren't looking at it like a retard. You don't have to trust him because he's a newbie, but that's not a reason to post duimbass comments. Yes, I'm looking at you, monbux.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:10:55 PM

Here is what we'll do:

Done!

That's even worse.

The OP does make sense, as long as you aren't looking at it like a retard. You don't have to trust him because he's a newbie, but that's not a reason to post duimbass comments. Yes, I'm looking at you, monbux.

How do you define, dumbass comment?  Roll Eyes
How do I know if you were the dumbass looking at it like a retard (make sense, hehe)?
IMO, your comment was utterly useless.  I gave him a proposal, he can accept it or deny.  We don't need comments that aren't related to the subject Wink  You once bragged to me on coinchat that you had a high IQ.  Is this how you would handle a situation?  

No need for conflict.  I understand I am quite harsh to some newbies, but that is just because my opinion of their "services" do not stand well.  I am free to have my own opinion, if you want to fight against that, feel free to, but at least give some good reasoning.
hackery21 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:22:59 AM

First of all, I am NOT generating videos, I will attract viewers to you channel, how? I will create video and banner ads by myself and place them all over the web, Google, YouTube, reddit, etc. You know what I mean. I will also find out exactly who your channel is direct towards and then find organizations and websites that are directed to the same group as yours and I will make advertising deals with them. I will go around publicizing your channel on various networks, some of which, have been previously mentioned. The reason I will not publicly disclose my YouTube account, is because of the general concern of my privacy, I hope that is understandable. I will also help you make your channel look nice, get ads on YOUR videos to help you generate revenue, and create titles and descriptions for your videos. If you do not like the price, Do not buy it. I am offering the service for a year.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:26:21 AM

First of all, I am NOT generating videos, I will attract viewers to you channel, how? I will create video and banner ads by myself and place them all over the web, Google, YouTube, reddit, etc. You know what I mean. I will also find out exactly who your channel is direct towards and then find organizations and websites that are directed to the same group as yours and I will make advertising deals with them. I will go around publicizing your channel on various networks, some of which, have been previously mentioned. The reason I will not publicly disclose my YouTube account, is because of the general concern of my privacy, I hope that is understandable. I will also help you make your channel look nice, get ads on YOUR videos to help you generate revenue, and create titles and descriptions for your videos. If you do not like the price, Do not buy it. I am offering the service for a year.

So you are going to buy google ads?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:04:49 AM

Here is what we'll do:

Done!

That's even worse.

How do you define, dumbass comment?  Roll Eyes
How do I know if you were the dumbass looking at it like a retard (make sense, hehe)?
IMO, your comment was utterly useless.  I gave him a proposal, he can accept it or deny.  We don't need comments that aren't related to the subject Wink  You once bragged to me on coinchat that you had a high IQ.  Is this how you would handle a situation?  

No need for conflict.  I understand I am quite harsh to some newbies, but that is just because my opinion of their "services" do not stand well.  I am free to have my own opinion, if you want to fight against that, feel free to, but at least give some good reasoning.

It's a good service. You don't magically get viewers just by making videos.

Didn't have much time to post then and I don't have much time right now, I'll post "good reasoning" later.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:33:46 PM

It is not a bad service. It really helps when starting a channel. I have also seen you, monbux, critizing quite a bit in these forums, but now I'm just gettig off-topic.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:42:06 AM

I can not disclose my YouTube account due to privacy concerns.

What are your privacy concerns about posting your youtube account?

If it really is a popular account, your personal information that is on that account has already been seen by thousands of people. What kind of concerns are there to releasing privacy to a couple hundred people, when it has already been seen by a couple hundred thousand?

To me "privacy concerns" is more of an excuse for "my youtube channel isn't actually that popular but I don't want you guys to know that."
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:55:53 AM

If it really is a popular account, your personal information that is on that account has already been seen by thousands of people. What kind of concerns are there to releasing privacy to a couple hundred people, when it has already been seen by a couple hundred thousand?

To me "privacy concerns" is more of an excuse for "my youtube channel isn't actually that popular but I don't want you guys to know that."
This. If you have a youtube channel, anyone can see it. Is it that you don't want it linked with your BTC "profile?"

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:04:52 AM

It is not a bad service. It really helps when starting a channel. I have also seen you, monbux, critizing quite a bit in these forums, but now I'm just gettig off-topic.

+1
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 08:26:05 AM

This. If you have a youtube channel, anyone can see it. Is it that you don't want it linked with your BTC "profile?"
Precisely. Assholes will start flagging his videos until his account gets banned. It happens a lot and it's incredibly easy to do to accounts that aren't massive.

hackery21 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:17:29 PM

I do not wish to have that account associated with my professional and career life. I hope that makes sense to you. It has videos that most people just wouldn't understand. Unboxings and stuff like that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: