Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart. Chat. Connect.™ Live!  (Read 2878 times)
dddbtc (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:45:14 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 06:10:36 AM by dddbtc

Head on over to ChartChatConnect.com !

ChartChatConnect is a small but growing community put together by my new friends over at TradingView.com and is a wonderful resource for economic speculation about the BTC/USD price and technical analysis through live screensharing charts (primarily on mtgox but also other exchanges).

While technical analysis of the bitcoin price can only yield a perspective on how the market will behave, ChartChatConnect is home to a variety of individuals often with slightly different ideas on what the market will do.  By sharing charts and facilitating live mic or text discussion in the GoooglePlus hangout, you can make informed trading decisions or gauge your confidence in your own opinions.

Many chartists on ChartChatConnect use the TradingView charts as the basis for their analysis.  However, some chartists use other engines in order.  

BeautyBubble and others on the platform use a unique set of EMA's (Ruby) to identify trends in the market, these EMAs will soon be packaged into an indicator on TradingView and eventually a python based tool hosted on github anyone can use!  Read more on the site.

But its not just charts! Fundamental analysis and other topics are also welcome.

Some topics I've heard discussed over the past week:

Fibonacci retracements
An explanation of how the Ruby indicator will work
Professor Dan V (trading view mod/admin) spoke on Elliot Wave Theory (Very Interesting!)
BTC's price in relation to gold strike value
BTC as an instrument to remove wealth from Chinese gov control (theory) other forex pairs and BTC were also examined

I really hope everyone checks out CCC and TradingView (if you haven't already).  The community is wonderful and the knowledge shared has definently been a benefit to my position.

Also, please follow similar etiquette as you would on this forum  Smiley

if no one's online, see the Idea's Page link in my signature for all the Chart's you've missed!  Smiley
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:15:42 AM

Been following you guys for a few days now.  Great people and great learning!
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:29:20 PM

I used to be a fairly active technical trader of stocks so this stuff is familiar
Will check you gus out for sure

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: