Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tenth of December, Year Two Thousand and Thirteen.  (Read 562 times)
fishdizzle (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:13:29 AM

Today marks the day I figured out how to be able to post on this forum.

I have been a member for days, yet confused for hours. Today I found this.

Once I was able to see a "reply" and "new topic" button I was relieved the day had final come.  Cry
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:45:18 AM

Once I was able to see a "reply" and "new topic" button I was relieved the day had final come.  Cry

It's sad you went through that trouble, you could have just read the NEWBIE README in the stickies.
You just have to make 1 post and wait 4 hours to get out of the Newbie jail Smiley

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Dr.What

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:14:16 AM

It's sad you went through that trouble, you could have just read the NEWBIE README in the stickies.
You just have to make 1 post and wait 4 hours to get out of the Newbie jail Smiley

It took me a little time to realize what the deal was too.. bitcointalk must get a mountain of spammers and scammers so it's understandable that they'd make new users jump through some hoops.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: