Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Post  (Read 719 times)
gminds (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:19:51 AM

Hi everyone,
Today I'm posting my first thread on Bitcoin forum. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself as a Bitcoin user simply fascinated with its innovation. I hope to learn more and contribute positively to the Bitcoin community.

From a Bitcoin enthusiast.
Vernunft

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:31:24 AM

Welcome. To pass the restriction do we have to create 5 threads or just normal messages like this?
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:43:45 AM

Welcome. To pass the restriction do we have to create 5 threads or just normal messages like this?

It seem new members are restricted to newbies and sub-forum sections, It was mentioned in this Newbie thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

I suppose restrictions would go away as post counts increase.

LammerOutsider

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:52:18 AM

I thought it is only 1 post and 4 hours online to pass the Newbie status.. Is it true?
Vernunft

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:00:53 AM

It seem new members are restricted to newbies and sub-forum sections, It was mentioned in this Newbie thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

I suppose restrictions would go away as post counts increase.

Well I already have 5 posts and I still can't write in other forums.  Undecided

Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:03:40 AM

Welcome! Have fun

liamp47

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:25:03 AM

Welcome to the forums Smiley
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:28:31 AM

Just stay logged in for 4 hours, that seems to be the main barrier , I'm sure you will get your post counts up past 20 during that time Wink

and welcome!

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:08:12 AM

I thought it is only 1 post and 4 hours online to pass the Newbie status.. Is it true?

Can't tell, why? because I have not passed the newbie status yet, I can only give some vague assumptions of how it works.
In the meantime, I'm  logged in, exploring other sections of the forum (perhaps the only contribution as a newbie  Grin ) waiting to clock 4hour online.
If I see transformation of my newbie badge, Then I will share first hand experience on the how to pass Newbie island.
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:13:23 AM

I just remember having to post 10 or 20 times and spending 4 hours on the forum. I am not saying that's how it is now or even that's how it was when I joined but I know I never had any problems anywhere else on the site after that! lol  Cool

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:22:44 AM

Just stay logged in for 4 hours, that seems to be the main barrier , I'm sure you will get your post counts up past 20 during that time Wink

and welcome!

My total time logged is at 52 minutes. Perhaps it has deliberately slowed down, I would keep an eye on a wall clock for proper benchmark.
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 10:48:00 AM

I just remember having to post 10 or 20 times and spending 4 hours on the forum. I am not saying that's how it is now or even that's how it was when I joined but I know I never had any problems anywhere else on the site after that! lol  Cool

Hmm.. Total time logged in: 69 minutes
A long toil which lasted for 69 minutes, Finally I quit further pursuit of freedom (Fleeing from Newbie Island), Partly because I got tired of waiting and after a deep rethought, I also found a reason to start enjoying been a newbies, Firstly because of its rarity(once in a lifetime status). Lastly.. Cool  "There is no place like home"!

Greeting Everyone.
Will be back soon
Nebulous

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:48:34 AM

Hello, I'm also restricted but it doesn't even let me post, maybe this will work
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 11:09:19 AM

Hello, I'm also restricted but it doesn't even let me post, maybe this will work

It seem new accounts are restricted by default. New accounts can post on the newbies section.
A luta continua, vitória é certa (The struggle continues, victory is certain).
hairycoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:09:35 AM

Hi everyone,
Today I'm posting my first thread on Bitcoin forum. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself as a Bitcoin user simply fascinated with its innovation. I hope to learn more and contribute positively to the Bitcoin community.

Hi, you can contribute by sending me BTC Tongue.

Have fun on the forums and good luck. You will learn heaps on this site. I did.
The only frustrating thing is that you have to wait ages until you can reply again Sad.

Donations are always welcomed Cheesy.

19awPh4D1GVM93ZrepxPP1aBcTmfo7xQKK
tompa555

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:21:31 AM

Welcome all new members. I am new to.
Hi every one. Cheesy

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
yasein

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:57:49 AM

Welcome
btc858

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:03:29 PM

Hello everyone, nice to meet you here.
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 12:11:32 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi, you can contribute by sending me BTC Tongue.

Have fun on the forums and good luck. You will learn heaps on this site. I did.
The only frustrating thing is that you have to wait ages until you can reply again Sad.

Donations are always welcomed Cheesy.

19awPh4D1GVM93ZrepxPP1aBcTmfo7xQKK

Let me see,
Aside a few voluntary donations, Without consent a lot of my BTC fared very well as a kind gesture. Of-course it was stolen  Grin

Cheer.
gminds (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 12:59:38 PM

I have passed the newbie status. Time to move and find out my new restrictions
“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.”
― Rosa Luxemburg

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: