Last edit: February 27, 2020, 09:21:48 PM by 9hil

test
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

Faucet is wasting time.. better you be part of a Bounty.. If you are new, get started with Media Social Campaign, like Tweeter and Facebook..

SWG.io

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

I have no knowledge about youtubers on cryptocurrency, but for those people does not contented for being a youtubers job, so find something any job offers in crypto business, like for example bounty campaign, because mostly people who joins bounty campaign are enjoy on their salaries contributions or earnings. But thete are also people who joins youtube, telegram, twitter and at the same time they also joined bounty campaign. But I have only few knowledge about on this situation and only bounty campaign I've been joining only.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

http://www.funface.site/coins.php

someone said youtubers were behind it, thinking about getting in
Is this about faucet?

Faucet is wasting time.. better you be part of a Bounty.. If you are new, get started with Media Social Campaign, like Tweeter and Facebook..
Is this about faucet, then ^he's right. Faucets are usually a waste of time and considered as scam. If you really want to earn, do bounties instead. Or if you're experienced enough, do translations or be a campaign manager or something other than that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: