Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 05:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple still Alive even their appeal gets denied from New York court  (Read 242 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

hopefully ripple can still provide benefits for the owners and for people who are trading in ripple because I think ripple now has become one of the bad coin because it has been rejected in a decent company.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Off course it will stand at good position always as they dont care about the surrounding market. They control the currency you know? Thats why they are centralised one and thus may just bring up whatever price they want and may control the market cap too as they fluctuate the prices and thus investors make moves in terms of their portfolio. (More or less likewise) fluctuating the market cap.

I mean these lawsuits and stuff are outside the crypto world so they wont hamper directly to the current market situation for sure.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

ripple have big community,  and good project, and most popular project in market, I don't think it can dead easily,  it can't die too early.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Ripple is alive and still good position even a online news publish on 19 March 2018
A San Francisco court has denied Ripple’s request to appeal the order which denied its lawsuit against R3.
News was fake ?

Claim was that  Ripple had backed out of a previous agreement that allowed R3 to purchase up to 5 billion XRP coins at $0.0085 each before the end of 2019.

Check news link :
https://ibsintelligence.com/ibs-journal/ibs-news/new-york-court-to-have-final-decision-over-ripple-r3-dispute-after-ripples-appealing-gets-denied/
Normally, what else would you expect from a market that is highly manipulated and controlled.
It just sucks that people are not getting this whole thing about how ripple terribly sucks and I hope one day they would not get to make a real mistake of holding this so called centralized currency thinking they are actually holding something worth it. Although I am not sure about the news, but one thing with ripple is that as long as it is centralized, anything goes.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

I still dont underatand why people still trust ripple. This coin have many issues. From the centralised distribution and now the court because ripple team did not keep their promises to other company which has bought their option price. The onle reason its pumping is because awhole marketcap is going high and john mcaffee shilling coin under $1. Now i dont trust it will ever reach $3 anymore.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████