Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy API software?  (Read 1821 times)
MrClemenzo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:50:04 PM

Hello folks,

Have there been made some trading software for the Cryptsy API? I've read about C.A.T and CryptoBoss, have any of you guys had any experience with these applications, and do you know of any other that support Cryptsy?

The biggest issue trading on the Cryptsy webpage is the delay in actual prices, are the API faster or is it the same?

And please let this thread be constructive and software-related, not about peoples bad experience with Cryptsy - thanks guys.. Wink
alpha492

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:47:34 PM

Hello folks,

Have there been made some trading software for the Cryptsy API? I've read about C.A.T and CryptoBoss, have any of you guys had any experience with these applications, and do you know of any other that support Cryptsy?

The biggest issue trading on the Cryptsy webpage is the delay in actual prices, are the API faster or is it the same?

And please let this thread be constructive and software-related, not about peoples bad experience with Cryptsy - thanks guys.. Wink

When it comes to cryptsy the API is much worse.  They may have improved it since I was last playing around with some bots on their website but response was like a 50/50

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

I asked my programmer make me some application for trading like

-price checking
-sound alerts when price is at my point of interest (when there is big sell) : ))
-maybe automated trading

If you are interested can give you copy for a symbolic donation ... (as I have to pay for it too) : ((

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
abwaters

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:43:11 AM

I've just created a java API for Cryptsy.  Suggestions are appreciated.

https://github.com/abwaters/cryptsy-api

Also, i'm interested in programming for crypto donations.  PM me to work out details.

-bryanw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: