Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering selling 30k SXC  (Read 464 times)
semisyntheticpsy (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:55:06 PM

Offers please Smiley
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:06:39 PM

Why would you post that here?  No one will pay you more than what they're trading for on any exchange, and your volume is way too low to justify an off-exchange trade. 

I guess you missed the opportunity to sell during the pump and now that it's tanking you want to see if someone will still pay you more for them than they're worth?
semisyntheticpsy (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:12:29 PM

Why would you post that here?  No one will pay you more than what they're trading for on any exchange, and your volume is way too low to justify an off-exchange trade. 

I guess you missed the opportunity to sell during the pump and now that it's tanking you want to see if someone will still pay you more for them than they're worth?

LMAO you seem like a very judgmental fellow. Firstly you do not understand my situation, secondly you dont know me so stop making retarded presumptions.

I am not asking for more than the trade value on any exchanges, it would simply be easier for me to shift them all at once to one buyer. I am currently waiting for the SXC wallet to sync, so my coins are not in my possession atm (unconfirmed). I am simply putting the offer out there. Gauging interest and whatnot. If you are not interested in buying that is up to you but please do not come on here and presume so much about me.
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:06:37 PM

LMAO you seem like a very judgmental fellow. Firstly you do not understand my situation, secondly you dont know me so stop making retarded presumptions.

I am not asking for more than the trade value on any exchanges, it would simply be easier for me to shift them all at once to one buyer. I am currently waiting for the SXC wallet to sync, so my coins are not in my possession atm (unconfirmed). I am simply putting the offer out there. Gauging interest and whatnot. If you are not interested in buying that is up to you but please do not come on here and presume so much about me.

**waiting for client to sync**

"OMG, sexcoin price crashing and my client hasn't synced.  I'll head over to bitcointalk and see if I can unload these to some sucker before they're worth nothing!"

laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:26:17 PM

Offers please Smiley

I'll prudently offer you 3 LTCs for your stash Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: