Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXCOIN - THE REVOLUTIONER OF CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 742 times)
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Nice Project but without the team, every project looks Empty. Who are the team and Advisors behind the project?
i am agree with you this coin low total supply, i think is good
If you work hard bring make high price

We are focus on real project and business core, let the market choose which is true or wrong.

We are a legal company, we will prove it soon.

Thanks for your drop by Wink

No windows wallet  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Nxccoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Nice Project but without the team, every project looks Empty. Who are the team and Advisors behind the project?
i am agree with you this coin low total supply, i think is good
If you work hard bring make high price

We are focus on real project and business core, let the market choose which is true or wrong.

We are a legal company, we will prove it soon.

Thanks for your drop by Wink

No windows wallet  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Our company has a strategy, we will update it later. Wink
Reizen

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Real business and sustainable profit, i like that Cool
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

We are pleased to announce that NXCOIN will be partnership soon with the latest Search Engine, which will be the official trend of payment instruments in advertising and buying and selling.

Keep In Touch With Us! Kiss
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

The goal of the coin is to create a cryptographic protocol and be used as a digital coin around the world. I would like to know in addition to hotel booking, airfare, it also features something special? Are fees, security and speed competitive enough with other electronic currencies?
olkah

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

We are pleased to announce that NXCOIN will be partnership soon with the latest Search Engine, which will be the official trend of payment instruments in advertising and buying and selling.

Keep In Touch With Us! Kiss

windows wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

The goal of the coin is to create a cryptographic protocol and be used as a digital coin around the world. I would like to know in addition to hotel booking, airfare, it also features something special? Are fees, security and speed competitive enough with other electronic currencies?

We deeply understand the potential of digital transactions such as hotel bookings, airline tickets etc.

We have observed transactions from both services from year to year, and we have a special strategy that can achieve at least 10% - 25% of total transactions in our country for its pilot project.

All you have to do is buy and hold NXCOIN in your account until the platform we write on whitepaper is released.

Thanks. Wink
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

I applaud this project because its developers have long been deep in the TI industry and provide network solutions. Hopefully this makes a plus point for this project.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

I learned about NXCOIN, the founder of the project with experience and high reputation. The goal of NXCOIN is to become the digital coin that is used around the world that needs specific strategies. I do not see that in the project? Do you have any new plans?
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

I applaud this project because its developers have long been deep in the TI industry and provide network solutions. Hopefully this makes a plus point for this project.

We are a legal company in our country.

And also We thank you for nice words Wink
olkah

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

We are a legal company in our country.

And also We thank you for nice words Wink

I suspect that Windows wallet is not and will not be until that time until the coin becomes a pure POS
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I learned about NXCOIN, the founder of the project with experience and high reputation. The goal of NXCOIN is to become the digital coin that is used around the world that needs specific strategies. I do not see that in the project? Do you have any new plans?

Our business core is clear and written on our whitepaper, but there is a bigger goal for our future business prospects of advertising.

You probably already know that the source of facebook and Google revenue is from advertising.

For that reason, we inform you that we are on their way, and we ask all our investors to support and assist our promotion so that all our Investors will earn a sustainable income as long as the internet is still there.

Thank you. Wink
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

I think your project is good with full information The profits are quite interesting. Good luck

Thanks for your nice words Wink
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Interesting approach. Hopefully, it will be more environmentally friendly than bitcoin. Is it ERC-20 token? Is it already on exchangers?
AndreGreat

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

10 stages of selling tokens? and when will they be? unfortunately, I did not find this information on the site
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Interesting approach. Hopefully, it will be more environmentally friendly than bitcoin. Is it ERC-20 token? Is it already on exchangers?

Nxcoin based on Blockchain platform, We are on ICO crowdsale now, please see our Whitepaper.

Thanks Wink
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

GoodNews
BTC and BCH accepted by USA government as tax payment. Wink

AndreGreat

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Interestingly, here only 2 pages of discussions the manager does not write news and does not answer questions. Is it possible to trust such a project?
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

Today Is The 8th Anniversary Of The First Ever Bitcoin Transaction.

Two Pizzas Where Bought For 10,000 Bitcoins.

Those 10,000 Bitcoins Would Be Worth $82299850.00 At Today's BTC Price.
Shocked

#bitcoin #btc #blockchain #cryptocurrency
Nxccoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

Interestingly, here only 2 pages of discussions the manager does not write news and does not answer questions. Is it possible to trust such a project?

Hello Mate,

We are always reply fast we can do, Please read all comments here and our response.

Thank's for your feedback Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: