Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY BTC via PAYPAL  (Read 438 times)
Marcos Guevara (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:22:57 PM

BUY BTC via PAYPAL , i will pay first if you have good reference or use SCROW .

PM ME Smiley
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:38:26 PM

you mean you have paypal and you want btc
or you have btc and you
need paypal?

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
Marcos Guevara (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:39:25 PM

im buying BTC

Pay with PAYPAL . i have 1500$ and verified account .

Only trade with SCROW or good reputation members Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:16:44 PM

I strongly urge anybody to avoid selling BTC for PayPal. You can safely assume that ALL PayPal transactions will be disputed some time after you send the Bitcoins. However, if the buyer is willing to use escrow, I'm can hold Bitcoins for 180 days until the ability to charge back expires.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 06:41:20 PM

I strongly urge anybody to avoid selling BTC for PayPal. You can safely assume that ALL PayPal transactions will be disputed some time after you send the Bitcoins. However, if the buyer is willing to use escrow, I'm can hold Bitcoins for 180 days until the ability to charge back expires.

In as much as you do not accept paypal and even myself and my company we stopped because of the problems you cannot because of that try to discourage people. this is because many do not love some mediums of payment and has not the mind to chargeback on anything once their business goes well. This is because to chargeback you have to also be there answering paypal questions and giving reasons etc.

Paypal is good for those who use it and value it,its still a top payment processor. to those who don't its also good for them.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: