Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY DOWN AGAIN!!! 502 BAD GATEWAY  (Read 852 times)
CheekyChappy (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:37:47 PM

Just happened again.... why does this KEEP happening??

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:44:07 PM

Yes, i was just depositing money, did i lose it?

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:46:19 PM

I confirm this. 2.5 days for solving balance issues (still not resolved), these 501-502 errors... I want to leave Cryptsy and to get all my coins out of it, but I cannot do it!  Angry

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:54:33 PM

Its up again. Will do what i have to do and get out of there.

geocurt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:57:27 PM

Why do you think it keeps happening?  They are supporting dozens of altcoins on a brand new platform with a huge influx of new users.  When Apple or Google launch a new phone their servers crash and they have unlimited funds.

I'm not saying you should love Cryptsy, use it or don't - but what would you say is the better alternative?  I'm willing to give them some time to work through things.
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:58:49 PM

happened to me too. bter needs to support more coins! cryptsy will never fix their mess!

Radix - just imagine
maxsolnc

Activity: 350

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:00:07 PM

Why do you think it keeps happening?  They are supporting dozens of altcoins on a brand new platform with a huge influx of new users.  When Apple or Google launch a new phone their servers crash and they have unlimited funds.

I'm not saying you should love Cryptsy, use it or don't - but what would you say is the better alternative?  I'm willing to give them some time to work through things.

I don't have anything against cryptsy, but they freeze all my funds because of that stupid 'negative balance' bug. And it's not only my problem.

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
rofus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:08:55 PM

It's up again but not completely..does not create new wallets for deposits!
geocurt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:18:40 PM

Why do you think it keeps happening?  They are supporting dozens of altcoins on a brand new platform with a huge influx of new users.  When Apple or Google launch a new phone their servers crash and they have unlimited funds.

I'm not saying you should love Cryptsy, use it or don't - but what would you say is the better alternative?  I'm willing to give them some time to work through things.

Yes we all had understanding that this can happen. But if it's not temporary but permanent which in the case of Cryptsy has been for the last weeks, the logical conclusion is to stop using it. Who can cope with issues all the time when proper trading depends on stability? I can not

So please tell me the alternative exchange where you can trade all these coins?  And what is your experience there?

I'm not apologizing for Cryptsy, but you are trading crypto-currency on an exchange and complaining that it's not stable?  This stuff is in its infancy, if you want stable trade Forex.

When we have issues we should raise them.  As long as they are going in the right direction (which is a matter of opinion, I think they are) then I'm ok.
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:19:47 PM

confirm
CheekyChappy (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:16:21 PM

Yes, i was just depositing money, did i lose it?

What happened to your money?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: