Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge hold for long term Good or Not?  (Read 1868 times)
binarhingar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

restraint myself with long term I think good, the longer we hold the increase also the selling price, if we are quite satisfied with the results we can directly exchange, if you want to hold it again, hold the lagin, depending on the needs of each individual.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

Verge has been hacked 2 times and the partnership is not a real one apparently. They paid to be accepted as a payment method.
But the coin value is still good i think. But i don't know if it is good for the long term as they got hacked twice.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

restraint myself with long term I think good, the longer we hold the increase also the selling price, if we are quite satisfied with the results we can directly exchange, if you want to hold it again, hold the lagin, depending on the needs of each individual.
of course it is a right decision if you really do not really need it anyway the price is now being unfriendly if you are not a trader better just bear it just assuming it does not exist but do not be forgotten when the price actually rose several times fold you can sell directly.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Verge hold for long term Good or Not?

What do you thinking?

Well considering that its been subject to two 51% attacks in the last 2 months both from very stupid errors, i would everyone would better off staying away. Also has that wraith protocol actually been released yet or have they delayed it again, Last i remember it was to be released in December but was delayed for 4 months. Also recall their ceo asking for money from the community to announce a partnership in feb i think.

My advice is that there are far better coins to invest in, better to stay safe.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

got to often hacked.
never judge people for doing some bullshit in their past.
but verge is smelling for me to much.

i am sure there will be some hypes coming out in the future!
they do have a hypie marketing....
but i think it is nothing which will last for ever Wink
sry guys
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

I held Verge in my portfolio since last year and still, there is no movement towards the good harvest. But, last year I traded on Verge Coin many times and reap the profit. Again, while I put my all money for the investment purposes the market go down and still, it is. So, I held this patiently and believe that the project of this company is very well.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

What do you thinking?
I do not think it's too long to keep it.
at least once a month at the price. if for example has big profit, why do not we sell it.
afraid that the price is down again
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

What do you thinking?

Of course, this is good to hold coins for a long-term, but not everybody can do that. Someone has no patience and someone just wants to get a quick profit and nothing more. If you bought a good coin at the right time then the best option is to hold for a long time.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

I'm disappointed in Verge, too many problems and pump-dumps. I'll invest in something else.

[/center]
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

What do you thinking?

Of course, this is good to hold coins for a long-term, but not everybody can do that. Someone has no patience and someone just wants to get a quick profit and nothing more. If you bought a good coin at the right time then the best option is to hold for a long time.
in any case, everything is ideally not obtained from many. There are cases when you really need money and you do not have to wait for that maximum value of your investments, but sells at the price that exists today. I am very unhappy with such actions, because I myself have already lost a lot of my assets in this way.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

Verge is a decent project so it will go up when market starts trending up. Its big coin supply is a minor issue but still it can go near $1 in a year or so when market makes new highs.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

But they seem to have people in there running around and doing stuff.  Active people at the top can be good.  So my XVG is staying with me probably for a long time.  I am in no hurry to sell
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Verge is not a bad proposition if you are looking to hold it for long term. But, most people see it as a short term coin because it is known to give better returns in a shorter period too.
The coins where majority stakes are held by stakeholders are very easy to manipulate. The company would often pump the price as per their requirement and would often dump it too when they feel they have gained enough. Verge suffers from this drawback.
But, regardless of what people say, it is not a bad choice even if you are looking long term.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

What do you thinking?

You call that a partnership that drives the price down, Another hacked and scammer has stolen some million dollars as a good coin to hold for long-term investment? What a joke. You just like a newbie. I only understand your post don't even make sense for me. Verge is the worst thing ever i seen. Any other major coin should better than this one.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

Verge (XVG) is a privacy cryptocurrency developed with a focus on secure and anonymous transactions. The fact is now traded to USDT on bittrex will also help to avoid dumping when bitcoin soars like many other alts. Many more features will be present in Verge. This could mean we are seeing a Verge Coin price increase, but of course we will not know for sure until this feature is implemented.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Verge paid a lot of coins to set up partnerships with people that don't care much for verge. If they were paid in XVG then they will simply dump it on the exchanges. This is not a good long term hold, just a pump and dump coin.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

Verge (XVG) is a privacy cryptocurrency developed with a focus on secure and anonymous transactions. The fact is now traded to USDT on bittrex will also help to avoid dumping when bitcoin soars like many other alts. Many more features will be present in Verge. This could mean we are seeing a Verge Coin price increase, but of course we will not know for sure until this feature is implemented.
it includes a new coin that is predicted to develop for some time to come if dealing with the topic you keep the coin in a long time that is pretty good because if the user is increasingly higher the price will be higher.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

Well, if all the recent news about Verge still has not made you afraid of these types of altcoins, then I guess nothing will ever change your mindset about these coins. I always said from the beginning my trust only lies in solid, long-term, mature projects. Verge was highly shilled, and now has been proven and exposed as having a poor development team that cannot survive malicious attempts.

It is good for long term but always have a plan. Like when you holding coin has been pump and you alreay on x2 on your profit and it is always good to take it just sell 50% so whales not easily eat your profit and you can recoup your capital or investment then the rest of it wait until it is x10 or x100 then that's for you to decide when you sell it. Goodluck.

I have Verge, I already made my x2 profit on 50%, so this is good advice for all speculators. Hold only after making back investment so there is never any regret.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Why should you buy verge of there are lots of better coin in the market? Verge is all about shilling. They have a lot of red flags and lot of undelivered promises. Maybe you can trade and make profit from verge in short term. But never go in for long term.
gph753

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Long-term holding is to maximize profits, but long-term holding needs to bear great risks because the speed of falling of cryptocurrency is very scary!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: