Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading will be faded !!??  (Read 491 times)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

We are in the period of cryptocurrency, thousand of coin are available and trading. Even, most of them are invaluable, like, we take the rock to selling in market, people are curious about it and buy it. But nowadays, everything is more delicate and we dont know it valuable or not.
Cryptocurrencies are fighting for the future. Bitcoin is the promoter and the cause of this War. I think, in the near future, some of coin will be accepted for trading and exchange with the other products. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCC .. will survive. In addition NEO will survive because it is belong to China. They know how to make their products can compete to the world.
How do you think about it?
I don’t understand what you are talking about, your title is like saying as if the whole cryptocurrency trading will disappear but on the body of your thread saying that some coins will still be safe. Yes indeed, coins with no useful value or rarely used in daily life will have a little enthusiasts that affect the price directly and will eventually disappear, this is why we have to be wise in choosing which ICOs are going to hold our money.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

You admit that NEO will survive and others will be traded with major ones like Bitcoin and Ether, so why say trading of  it will be faded; because of the proliferate of coins in the market? That is the fear of people who doesn't know the era we are in now. Fintech, biomedics, gaming, and even agriculture fields are all transforming their mode of raising funds and operations to be base on cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are are here to stay and its trading will not and never fade out unless technology and Economic mercantilism of the world come to an end.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

For me, nobody know what will be the future of all cryptocurrencies. However, we are in a millennium in the period of technology advancement, where almost all countries wanted to have an advancement in their technology and in economy. Since, almost all digital currencies are very popular in today's technology and its has an impact to all its user and holder, so i believe that theres no way for cryptocurrencies to die or be faded, in fact there is a big chance that the price will increase in the next coming months until the end of 2018, so don't worry more countries will accept cryptocurrencies and soon it will be legally accepted and it will be secure and stable in the future.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

We are in the period of cryptocurrency, thousand of coin are available and trading. Even, most of them are invaluable, like, we take the rock to selling in market, people are curious about it and buy it. But nowadays, everything is more delicate and we dont know it valuable or not.
Cryptocurrencies are fighting for the future. Bitcoin is the promoter and the cause of this War. I think, in the near future, some of coin will be accepted for trading and exchange with the other products. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCC .. will survive. In addition NEO will survive because it is belong to China. They know how to make their products can compete to the world.

What you are telling is not correct as i think that you dont have knowledge about trading. As much as new coins are coming daily so i think the cryptocurrency trading wont ever fade and even this coins are the main base for Bitcoin and other coins future as this projects are funded by this main big coins.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

This is just a matter of quality, the nature rule applies here, the strong will win, means strong in concept, execution, and marketing. There were many ambitious projects that now don’t have any value at all or even a scam, here we have to find the right ICOs instead of rushing and deceived by the ads.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

A good ICOs project is the one that has a mature concept, road map and timely implementation, then a community formed by itself will become an excellent tongue connector. Btw you seem have to learn about writing a good title, or you're actually talented in clickbait.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

No, I don't agree with you that cryptocurrency trading will fade away because cryptocurrency is the future of money and we will not stop having more of it as new projects are developed. What I am sure will happen is that some altcoins will die and vanish as they remain inactive because they are not founded on workable idea.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

i dont think trading will completely faded  but there can be some coins that can be gone because of there lack of development in the project or they are scam but i dont think it will be faded . one more reason can be now days most countries are coming to bitcoin and blockchain tech i see almost all country will have to legalize this bltcoin stuff and it will create rules and regulation where there will be less scam and it will check and balance for this crypto
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

When is it ?! it is unlikely to happen, Cryptocurrency from day to day increasingly shows its development, the more people interest to join here, this means in the future, cryotocurrency will really be a place to invest and a place to find profit and place to search wealth.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:54 AM

I think the water is starting to clear. Investors carefully assessing and picking the right project to invest, no one is falling for shit coins, less and less are becoming victims of fake ico, more scams are being reported etc. But trading will NOT FADE in any aspect as it is the blood of crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:23:22 AM

any coins that will become stronger, nothing can be predicted. Cryptocurrency certainly will not fade in the near future may be stronger because of the increasing number of users.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

to better understand the situation,travel back in time to when the internet was pioneered and see the various companies and services that were rolled out on the internet to provide various services,with time some of these were knocked out of competition and have faded away and so will some of these cryptos also end up in the near future because newer coins with intrinsic value because of their utility will knock them off the market.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will not fade but will continue to grow as the advancement of tehology and the development of an increasingly advanced era and the interest of investors will be greater in investment
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:21:57 PM by Ilegendph

I believe that when the market crash happens, all the useless coins, those who have not a solid platform and niche market will be eliminated. The only cryptocurrency that will survive are those who truly use by the people and with potential growth and improvement in the future.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

The trade in crypto-currencies can not simply disappear. The crypto-alyuta is just beginning to develop. For her, there are now so many opportunities and prospects that we do not yet suspect. In what direction the development of the crypto currency will go, we do not yet know. A very interesting decision in this regard was made by the Singapore firm Tangem, which issued banknotes worth 0.01 and 0.05 bitcoins. That is, in the future we will be able to see various combinations and uses of bitcoin and other crypto currency, including for trading them.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

I dont think so. Look at the crypto market nowadays, it grows rapidly and very healthy. You are concerned of lots of new altcoins traded in the exchange, then let it be, the more altcoins to be traded the more usage of bitcoin , the more demand, the more value of bitcoin will rise up. Yes there are lots of new coins traded but it doesn't mean they are the reason to collapse the crypto trading. Many coins today have no strong platforms and low quality, so they will be gone but those have strong platform will remain and  if you are a trader, you will study first a coin you will going to buy and trade.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

I think Cryptocurrency Trading will never fade rather be more powerful and valuable. I think it will be known by many people and countries of the world and in the future it will become the number one currency in the world. It will change the financial condition of the people and bring back family happiness. It will be a favorite coin of the people for ages.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Crypto trading is growing day by day. There are thousands of new projects and coins every day.
There are a number of popular tokens in the market. These tokens are held on the market for a long time.
The crypto stock exchange will have more confrontation in the near future.
I think the crypto stock market will grow bigger as the Blockchain system evolves.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: