Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER.COM SCAM? THE THEFT PROOF!  (Read 27264 times)
RodrigoHenrik (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 05:56:01 PM

Bter.com SCAM? My LTC deposit of yesterday is not in my account!! Angry

See below the email i sent to the BTER (2 times)!

"Hi! I sent 5.28753167 LTC from my BTC-e account from Bter, however the 5.28753167 LTC are not available in my account!
It's been more than 10 hours from the start of the transaction and we have had 325 confirmations. Below are the proof! This is the
second email that I send to you, but you do not answer me. If you fail to act and solve this problem, I shall explain you in different
forums and blogs, talking about this occurred!"

1. My Bter LTC address: LNirhYwa1Z7PrMp8YyF6NVLXScz17H95qa
(before, i sent 1 LTC to test! (below))

2. I requested a withdrawal of my LTC account on Btc-e from LTC address on Bter, and confirm!

3. I successfully sent my 5.28753167 LTC to Btc-e from Bter, you can check and confirm this by clicking on the link
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LNirhYwa1Z7PrMp8YyF6NVLXScz17H95qa

4. I successfully sent my 5.28753167 LTC to Btc-e from Bter, you can check and confirm this by clicking on the another link
http://block-explorer.com/address/LNirhYwa1Z7PrMp8YyF6NVLXScz17H95qa

THE THEFT PROOF!
While I was writing this post, I proof of theft! Mine 5.28753167 LTC were sent to another address!
SEE --> http://block-explorer.com/address/LNirhYwa1Z7PrMp8YyF6NVLXScz17H95qa

Share this post and help warn others against BTER!

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:55:33 PM

That's called tumbling and bter.com would not scam someone over $150. Be patient.
RodrigoHenrik (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 09:12:12 PM

I hope Rawted! Undecided

That's called tumbling and bter.com would not scam someone over $150. Be patient.

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:18:59 PM

I have the same problem. Moved from btc-e to bter but in my case it's 4 bitcoin. What is "tumbling"?
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:54:57 PM

The problem is that after the deposit to the BTER deposit address, it got sent to two other addresses from there (seen on blockchain explorer). That's what worries me.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:31:42 PM

The problem is that after the deposit to the BTER deposit address, it got sent to two other addresses from there (seen on blockchain explorer). That's what worries me.
That's common with hosted/shared wallets. You'll notice the same thing happen if you send it to a blockchain.info wallet as well. Did your coins finally arrive?
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:33:10 PM

Keep us updated on this as we are keeping an eye on a few accounts at BTER

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:15:42 AM

I am having the same issue with BTER, but with a different coin. Out of 15 deposits, 5 have not been credited. On some of them I've noticed they momentarily appear in the list as "Processing" but then they disappear a few minutes later. So it's not just that I did something silly like send to the wrong address... something at bter is voiding the deposit after the fact.

These M.I.A. deposit transaction show at multiple points in the network, with hundreds or thousands of confirmations, so they do not appear to be invalid.

I emailed support nearly 3 days ago but they have not responded.
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:16:01 AM

BTER.com also scammed me. I made a deposit in the amount of 466.59142 freicoins to my deposit address 15RUoBa9HjLENtPVs9rMw3bKoQk8NPayTp with a transaction ID of eb8a8f8e3a03bf193e45b0b0ef602fc253d3a8265fcd9ff6cd11771295875ad1 but the projected deposit was only 400.9954 freicoins, and I only had 400 FRC after the deposit actually went through. I understand there is a demurrage of something like 0.0017% per block found, but this shouldnt account for about 66 missing coins, almost 15%. Why are so many coins missing from my depsoit? They're probably a scam. I withdrew all my freicoins form them because they were probably going to scam me again with missing bitcoins.

lindatess

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:16:06 PM

I suspect bter.com is under a dns poisoning attack. Don't follow the instructions listed at the top unless you are pinging to something else.

Or best, don't use the service at all.

ping cn.bter.com
Pinging cn.bter.com.h1.aqb.so [106.187.40.74] with 32 bytes of data:
Goes to some server with a somalia rerouting address. This is probably some hacker in Africa... Then it routes to a Linode server in Japan which is very suspicious.

ping bter.com
Pinging bter.com [199.83.134.106] with 32 bytes of data:
Goes to an Incapsula server in the United States and looks sort of reputable but I can't be sure as I don't know the history of the domain.

I believe the hacker has only managed to deface the main website and created a subdomain.

So far I've been able to withdraw BTC through the main website bter.com, and as of now it is pending, but don't take my word as gospel. As I might have been too fast for the hacker to remove my money even though my password and fund password may have already been captured.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 11:27:33 PM

I suspect bter.com is under a dns poisoning attack. Don't follow the instructions listed at the top unless you are pinging to something else.

Or best, don't use the service at all.

ping cn.bter.com
Pinging cn.bter.com.h1.aqb.so [106.187.40.74] with 32 bytes of data:
Goes to some server with a somalia rerouting address. This is probably some hacker in Africa... Then it routes to a Linode server in Japan which is very suspicious.

ping bter.com
Pinging bter.com [199.83.134.106] with 32 bytes of data:
Goes to an Incapsula server in the United States and looks sort of reputable but I can't be sure as I don't know the history of the domain.

I believe the hacker has only managed to deface the main website and created a subdomain.

So far I've been able to withdraw BTC through the main website bter.com, and as of now it is pending, but don't take my word as gospel. As I might have been too fast for the hacker to remove my money even though my password and fund password may have already been captured.

you mean that actually bter is legit but someone is trying to hack it right now? If yes that means we shouldnt withdraw right now?

or it means that bter is actually not legit? i am not sure i understood.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

yeah right, it's a hacker... Um no! You do not know what is going on here and it seems like your doing damage control. I might as well just say this is a scam stop trying to cover  for something like this.  100% SCAM TELL THE WORLD. (regardless of a ghost phantom hacker thing) 

I'm sticking on the post, do not make things up like hackers or some other garbage without knowing anything. The site owner could be bouncing, stealing ripping people off and now maybe a hacker?  no BS please

lindatess

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:41:02 AM

yeah right, it's a hacker... Um no! You do not know what is going on here and it seems like your doing damage control. I might as well just say this is a scam stop trying to cover  for something like this.  100% SCAM TELL THE WORLD. (regardless of a ghost phantom hacker thing) 

I'm sticking on the post, do not make things up like hackers or some other garbage without knowing anything. The site owner could be bouncing, stealing ripping people off and now maybe a hacker?  no BS please

Yes, so let the people use their common sense.

There are legitimate reasons why someone would have the setup you have described.

I know what I'm writing. I only write the facts, you can make up some bs and frame it on bter if you like, but without an official statement, you would never know. I might as well say bitcointalk is a scam too when the man in the middle attack happened. How do you know that wasn't orchestrated?

Vernunft

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:54:26 PM

Same here. In my case more than 2 BTC. I'm really worried about it. I've sent a ticket and support told me they made the deposit, but it still doesn't appear. I see the direction and it's been deposited in 2 other addresses...
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 05:16:31 PM

bter stolen my btcs too!!!

i had contact with support by QQ chat but get only answer: "they cant understand where my funds is!" 

very funny!

i can advise everyone dont use BTER!!!!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
Maniac

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:40:37 PM

My   11556.98370743   CNC   not   credited   after   870  confirms  at
CKpFWTrXXozZhWZit8buEeiJFtBgEqJ9pR deposit address.

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!
Maniac

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:41:22 PM

Tried to contact with support@bter.com ant admin@bter.com

This is the mail system at host yandex.ru.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

Please, do not reply to this message.

<support@bter.com>: host smtp.secureserver.net[68.178.213.37] said: 552 5.2.0
    7Nwt1n00V1zlRMb01NwvCC IB212 msg rejected as spam (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 12:54:54 PM

Guys, I transferred LTC just now, got scared a little after seeing this post but it came through fine?

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:40:12 PM

Confirmed scam, Sorry for the loss

kobaya74

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:42:38 PM

Mine 12795 YAC is in "Pending-getting balance..." few days now. No answer from support. They scammed me it seems...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: