Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER.COM SCAM? THE THEFT PROOF!  (Read 27264 times)
BitCoins06

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:14:42 PM

any news from these sucker please?

got 5 k BQC fucked by them...

thx you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TuJIb3uT77

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:31:23 PM

any news from these sucker please?

got 5 k BQC fucked by them...

thx you
yeah you're the only one pale blue? and we are all suckers? let's you do not defend them, they had to hang on the front page to announce that they have a problem. I'm just so this exchange will not go Squeeze all that is possible. cherish their reputation they?
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:02:36 PM

I've had no issues withdrawing btc or sending deposits in the past. After all of these threads started popping up, I decided to try today. I deposited 4.1 xpm. I already had datacoin on the exchange so I traded that immediately without any issues. The xpm deposit took around 10mins to appear on my account after it was fully confirmed in my wallet. Once it appeared, I traded it straight a way, yet again without any issues. So once everything was in Bitcoin, I withdraw from BTER. The withdrawal took somewhere between 10-20mins to process and once it did process the funds appeared in my local wallet after the usual 6 confirms.
skleven

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:47:15 PM

I transferred 3500 CNC when btc-e delisted it. It showed up in my bter account as pending a few weeks, and then it was gone.
Then i forgot about it. Found them in the block explorer with around 50k confirmations, and started sending bter emails regarding this in late october. No answer... many emails later i atatched screenshots of the transfer from btc-e and the block explorer. Still no answer..
But then suddenly, on december 12th,  the coins had moved on. But no CNC in my bter account, and still no answer from support or admin.

Now it has been 1/2 year, and still nothing. So is bter scamming people? Short answer.. YES!
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:43:39 AM

I transferred 3500 CNC when btc-e delisted it. It showed up in my bter account as pending a few weeks, and then it was gone.
Then i forgot about it. Found them in the block explorer with around 50k confirmations, and started sending bter emails regarding this in late october. No answer... many emails later i atatched screenshots of the transfer from btc-e and the block explorer. Still no answer..
But then suddenly, on december 12th,  the coins had moved on. But no CNC in my bter account, and still no answer from support or admin.

Now it has been 1/2 year, and still nothing. So is bter scamming people? Short answer.. YES!

They are scamming TONS of people we have 19 reports of it and nearly all the stories sound fairly the same as to how they are getting scammed.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
digitaltradz

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

Bumping this up.  I've been trying since the end of December to reset my fund password to withdraw some DOGE and no reset emails, no reply from support, nothing.  At least I'm not alone here.   Angry  What jerks Undecided  I'll really be PO'd if DOGE takes off during the year and gains real value.
Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:41:06 PM

I've been using them for about a week now (I hadn't seen this thread before) and have had a fair amount go through them to be exchanged for BTC. I've traded over 1mil DOGE, 2000 DGC and 5 LTC, all were very quick and easy other than one DOGE sale which was purely my own fault - I wanted to make sure the trade happened quickly so I tried selling for about 0.95x the value but incorrectly set the amount as 9.5x the value.

Can we see some success stories here? If there are a lot of people doing large trades without issue and some doing small trades and having issues I'd be inclined to say it's a bug rather than scam?
skleven

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:08:11 PM

I've been using them for about a week now (I hadn't seen this thread before) and have had a fair amount go through them to be exchanged for BTC. I've traded over 1mil DOGE, 2000 DGC and 5 LTC, all were very quick and easy other than one DOGE sale which was purely my own fault - I wanted to make sure the trade happened quickly so I tried selling for about 0.95x the value but incorrectly set the amount as 9.5x the value.

Can we see some success stories here? If there are a lot of people doing large trades without issue and some doing small trades and having issues I'd be inclined to say it's a bug rather than scam?

DO NOT trade at bter.com. Sooner or later you WILL loose something there.
Also remember this. IF or when something happens, they will NOT help you or answer your emails.

And i want to add another ting to my last post. When my coins moved on, bter schanged the CNC adress in my account.
So there is no bug, they are stealing.
skleven

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:13:50 AM

Added them to out thread of warning sites and coins :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411671.0

My own personal BTC deposit at BTER is missing all day now. They have no support section
just an e-mail address.

I never had an issue with them before but it sounds like they are having issues today.

We will remove them from the warning page if the issues are resolved for me and everyone else today.

You can carve that varning in stone. They have not managed to fix my issue in almost 200days, so don`t get your hopes up.
skleven

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

I am going to get everyone that they have ever screwed over together. Or at least help point everyone in
the right direction to get them to lose 50% or more of their business. I have access to chinese translation
and can get the reports to China.

Just want to see if they will fix the problem first. I will give them the chance. It's not fair to wreck a company
unless they are truly scamming everyone. Then it's war.

I'll do this all day long...

There are so many issues. Mostly missing deposits.

But does anybody know what happened to CNC december 13th? This is the day my CNC dissappeard. There might be a reason...

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

dont use them guys.... wanted to see what I can buy for Nxt coin but they seem to be scammers!!
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 11:28:22 AM

BTER is having serious allegations stack up against them. I hope if there are any more victims they will come forward  here and post some details.

skleven

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:50:24 AM

I finally got an answer from them, but it was answer to a random email. Not the first one i sendt.

I pointed out that my issue is still unsolved, and gave them all the information they needed. It should
have been fixed within the hour. I quikly got an answer back, that the case is beeing prosessed. But now
it has been another week, and absolutly NOTHING has happened.
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:29:20 PM

Hi,

I read a lot of complaints about Bter. Actually I signed up for first time with them around 2 weeks ago, made 2 deposits, in NXT and BTC, and no one of them appeared. I tought I am scammed also becuase I got no reply on mail. However, few hours later, an email appeared in my mailbox, asking if the deposit problem is resolved. Also my money appeared there and I was able to withdraw them without any problems. Seems like Bter were samming people a lot in the past but recently they changed their strategy as they want to be promoted more wildely and they count on their reputation. I was amazed to get a very polite mail by them in English, and even they gave a skype. I strongly sugest you to contact them again and ask for your issue to be resolved. I am almost sure you will succceed now, please, try on their email  support@bter.com or skype: bter1 bter1
Good luck and please let me know if you have any success!

P.S. Not sure if that played a role, but few hours after my deposits not showing up, I decided to make a small try and made a second microdeposit for extreamly small amount - 6 NXT, being far less than a cent. After that my money appeared and I got reply than them Smiley

Cryptostats.es
skleven

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

Hi,

I read a lot of complaints about Bter. Actually I signed up for first time with them around 2 weeks ago, made 2 deposits, in NXT and BTC, and no one of them appeared. I tought I am scammed also becuase I got no reply on mail. However, few hours later, an email appeared in my mailbox, asking if the deposit problem is resolved. Also my money appeared there and I was able to withdraw them without any problems. Seems like Bter were samming people a lot in the past but recently they changed their strategy as they want to be promoted more wildely and they count on their reputation. I was amazed to get a very polite mail by them in English, and even they gave a skype. I strongly sugest you to contact them again and ask for your issue to be resolved. I am almost sure you will succceed now, please, try on their email  support@bter.com or skype: bter1 bter1
Good luck and please let me know if you have any success!

P.S. Not sure if that played a role, but few hours after my deposits not showing up, I decided to make a small try and made a second microdeposit for extreamly small amount - 6 NXT, being far less than a cent. After that my money appeared and I got reply than them Smiley

This was probably just a slow trasfer. I have now got 3 identical replies from bter.com, and 3 identical answers to my reply to those emails.
So they have just set up an automatic reply system. My coins is still lost, and have been sice last summer...
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:28:48 AM

BTER is having serious allegations stack up against them. I hope if there are any more victims they will come forward  here and post some details.

you do know that bter has thousands of statisfied customers right?

I can't explain what happend on those deposits that lead to scam alligations, but i guess an error rate of 0.X% is okaish, seams about the amount that btc-e has. That site isnt flagged as scam..

skleven

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:12:09 PM

you do know that bter has thousands of statisfied customers right?

I can't explain what happend on those deposits that lead to scam alligations, but i guess an error rate of 0.X% is okaish, seams about the amount that btc-e has. That site isnt flagged as scam..

You have to remember that 99% of all issues at BTC-e was related to USD deposits, and they comunicated with their customers about the issues they where having. And most of them are solved after some time.

bter.com on the other hand, is NOT comunicating AT ALL. (besides from a few automated replies) And we all have proof of what they have done.
And if they where innocent, they would have fixed it by now. And a (so far) 7monts of waiting for an answer is just not acceptable!
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:09:31 AM

BTER SCAM BTER SCAM BTER SCAM BTER SCAM BTER SCAM STER SCAM BTER SCAM

Just a precaution you guys BTER has IGNORED MANY MANY reuqests for lost coins of different crypto! (Check the forums around here) I sent an inquiry about topping up my withdraw limit and they responded immediately! but now I lost 100'000.00 NXT due to a bug in thier system and they NEVER replied for a long time now, BE CAREFUL, be ERY CAREFUL it is not a new thing for them to behave like this!

exacts of thier bug:

2 withdraws with the same TxID, this will result with only ONE being sent to the network instead of two.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:10:30 AM

I have an account on bter.com also.

BUT i never transfered any coins to them. I checked the listed coins and found out that some coins are traded like +15% of what the coins is worth on cryptsy and coins-e.com
This rly confused me, and so i didnt send any coins. But what i did, was openening a ticket asking if they are planning to add coins "xyz". They replied withint 3 days (not fast, but ok for me because i didn't have any problems) saying that they are not.

I am tradeing on Cryptsy and Coins-e.
I had some problems with cryptsy deposits takeing 1-3 days (also not acceptable, but BigVern posted on twitter that there have been some problems and that he is trying to fix it) but now it's most likely fine. Still not fast, but ok.

On the other hand, i am useing Coins-e.com the same time as i am useing cryptsy, and i have to say: I didn't have any problems on coins-e.com yet, and i have more than 250 trades there. If a deposit isn't showing up, u can simply enter ur Transaction ID into "Deposit didn't show up" under the support section, and tada: Coins are depositet DIRECTLY after they have the minimum amount of confirmations.

So if you guys didn't try coins-e.com yet, you could give it a try. I am not working there and i don't know the owner. It's just that i have rly no negative experience with coins-e.com also the support is very friendly (i asked sth. about dogecoin wallet update and if they are planning on include TIPS on their exchange).

If you want to give it a try, i would be happy when u could use my referal link :-)

https://www.coins-e.com/?ref=5338795545198592
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:07:04 PM

These guys are racking up tons of bad feedback. I myself have not used them and do not think I ever would at this point.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: