Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Buffett: Bitcoin is "rat poison in the box" What do you think?  (Read 194 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

What I think is that, its is his comment and he is entitled to it. If he likes he should call it something worse, it does not change the anything other than the fact that price has dropped now, and it will rise again with or without his comments. What we are seeing is as a result of mere coincidence. Comments like this are only attacking a myopic part which is the currency, and so far the entire blockchain is still valid, it remain a tide that would still settle.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

He has a personal stake in keeping fiat the dominator in cash, obviously he will spread however much FUD about crypto as could be expected utilizing whatever impacts he has available to him.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

Warren Buffet doesn't understand the technology behind Bitcoin. He's a brilliant investor. He sees everything from that angle. However, you must realize BTC has an actual purpose whereas ponzi schemes don't have any purpose at all. They are only meant to enrich the founders where as Bitcoin is based on the Blockchain and serves as a legitimate form of currency.

HALBEENAH

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Warren Buffett is not to be blamed. He is a man of honor and he has built something good and worthwhile for himself. You cant give what you don't have. Firstly, you cant give what you don't have, Buffett lacks the in-depth Knowledge of how the Blockchain works and has no confidence in the Technology. Lastly, i will conclude by saying, Adoption of cryptocurrency amaze him and counter his quote.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Did he make an explanation like this, seriously? Obviously, i am surprised. He is a wise man, especially in the field of economy. I did not expect this kind of explanation from him. I guess, he couldn't understand value and importance of Bitcoin. Smiley
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Does that mean it is meant to keep away the rats!!! Huh I seriously wonder why quotes, with or without context, are taken so seriously, even though lacking the expertise, experience or knowledge in that particular field, or too jaded to have the openness to something new.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: