Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Cryptocurrency For Using All Over The World  (Read 327 times)
easytipz (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Hello,
Many people believe that in the future, there will be a cryptocurrency that accepted and used all over the world - but it is not bitcoin.
What do you think?
What features the coin should have to be accepted globe?

Yes! It is not bitcoin, of course. Bitcoin is slow enough, high fee enough, energy-wasting enough ... to should be replaced by a better one.

In my opinion, I really want to have a cryptocurrency that:
- Truly Decentralized - it is not controlled by anyone, any organization (bitcoin now may be controlled by Bitman, if they stop all their machines. Bitcoin's blockchain may be dead)
- Powerful enough: It should be able to handle about 100.000 - 1.000.000 TPS, even more
- And of course it should not be a POW coin such as Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash, Digibyte... or Syscoin. Cheesy
- Any many other technical features (such as: secure, private, easy to use....)

It is just my draft idea.
What is your opinion?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Batzko

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Bitcoin is slow enough, high fee enough, energy-wasting enough ... to should be replaced by a better one.

I disagree. With Lightning network btc will be fast and fees are going to be very low.

We don't need better cryptocurrency.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Well, in short term I don't suppose anything other than ethereum is strong enough to get near BTC's throne.

In long term every coin with a good team which is actively developing their project has a chance. Specially good platforms like stratis, waves, NEM, ...
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Yes it can be Bitcoin because bitcoin came first in market with their brilliant concepts which change the world also this new concept of digital money will lead the future currency. Bitcoin is the so fast and there low rate of fees also secured and impossible to hack and good market price based on this only bitcoin have this quality to lead the future market.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

Hello,
Many people believe that in the future, there will be a cryptocurrency that accepted and used all over the world - but it is not bitcoin.
What do you think?

Yes! It is not bitcoin, of course. Bitcoin is slow enough, high fee enough, energy-wasting enough ... to should be replaced by a better one.

- Truly Decentralized - it is not controlled by anyone, any organization (bitcoin now may be controlled by Bitman, if they stop all their machines. Bitcoin's blockchain may be dead)
- Powerful enough: It should be able to handle about 100.000 - 1.000.000 TPS, even more
- And of course it should not be a POW coin such as Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash, Digibyte... or Syscoin. Cheesy

What is your opinion?

In order to come close to being used all over the world a coin will have to
be accepted as payment for goods and services, thats electronic goods,
books, clothes, energy, design and entertainment for example.

The only one which is the closest but still a long way away is BTC

So really what other coin, currency or token can 1. Catch up on bitcoin,
and 2. Overtake bitcoin?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

I don't agree with it. BtcBTC has all the qualities to be accepted globally. From time to time, btc proved its worth and now its our turn to acknowledge its worth.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

"Yes I agree with them and believe that in coming future cryptocurrency will rule and there will be only one currency. But I don’t agree that it won’t be bitcoin. Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and its value is more than other cryptocurrencies and in the coming future this digital currency will rule and at present it is doing so good that many big investors are investing on it."

saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

YES, BITCOIN SERVES THE SAME PURPOSE BUT THE TRANSACTION COSTS ARE TOO HIGH.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

I think for everyday purchases and transactions, a stablecoin would be my pick. Now if you're going into specific projects, then it would be Havven. Very smart project with a stellar team and great product. They even have an ecommerce store where you can buy apple products with their stablecoin. https://havven.io/
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Hello,
What do you think?

What is your opinion?

I believe that part of crypto beauty is the verity.
We already have one currency that is heavily pushed for world currency and can see what are the results of that.
We have Bitcoin and this is chosen by market and investors, we don't have to choose another one.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

One Cryptocurrency For Using All Over The World would be an awesome idea. but is it possible man Huh i have to learn more about about the topic. in my openion it woud be way too tough. let's see what happens in future.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

Maybe it's not necessary? Let there be a large number of coins solving their small tasks. One crypto-currency for the whole world is a step towards centralization and control. Let them be a lot!

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

Hello,
What do you think?

What is your opinion?

Remember bitcoin is the only one that has already adopted by a lot of parties. Compared with ethereum it looks like ethereum still has nothing to do with bitcoin widely adoption. Just waiting the lightning network and you will see another improvement to the bitcoinh protocol. And it may channge your mind to the bitcoin.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

From my perspective i think ethereum is the strongest competitor for bitcoin. Now a days every coin wants to improve their project from adding new innovation.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

According to me the coin which deserves to be on globe is bitcoin. it has all characteristics required for being a global crypto and it is the pioneer of all coin. So this should be the global crypto if any such thing happens.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

My persception odds to you. Bitcoin is fastest growing cryptocurrency with greatest popularity. There're a lot of cypto coins have developed. But, none can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is however, developing gradually. It is also working on the technological advancements. So, i think it will match up to the advancement of the future and everyone will adopt it anyway

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

People have tried and failed because there are too many choices, bitcoincash could be considered a contender but there is too much centralisation so it won't be accepted enough by the community. Everyone supports bitcoin so it will have to be adjusted to support faster and cheaper transactions

kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

One cryptocurrency to rule the world is good as presently there  are many cryptos.The bitcoin is good but too high and not relatively decentralized. Another coin should be recommended.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

Crypto currency will be for each country. This is in the near future. Globally, it is dangerous to introduce one crypto currency in terms of cryptographic security. And still, the regulation of the crypto financial system will be in every country without a doubt.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency for me because this crypto still under development to be better than others. I heard Bitcoin will be solve scalability issue by use lighting netwok and when this happen the popularity and adoption of Bitcoin will be bigger.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: