Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭕️ [ANN] Swace Is A Blockchain-Based Social Gaming Platform ⭕️🚀  (Read 2707 times)
jon0008

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

This project look great many people have positive feedback on this project. this is very interesting project have many ideas and concept. i highly recommend this and share this to my account. i am looking forward to the success of this project. keep it up.
quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

the idea of the project is interesting. I think this project will be profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many people are interested to participate in your project.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

the idea of the project is interesting. I think this project will be profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many people are interested to participate in your project.

It is a blockchain-based social gaming platform featuring smart contract-enabled games to empower users to engage with brands and get rewarded.The app’s economy is based on decentralized blockchain technology and revolves around a token called the SWA Coin. The development of the app has reached beta stage. The app’s potential for expansion is great, as its appeal is universal and it offers a solution to a problem relevant to every market.Swace
I certainly do not know how much it will be successful for investors, but I also believe in this success, because the idea and solution of some tasks look very promising and certainly attracts attention.

four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Hello Admin. Great project you have. Kindly chat me up, I have a proposition which will help make your project more successful. Thanks and awaiting your reply
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

So you are the guys who are just lowering loan rates? Sounds like magic and not real at all
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

So you are the guys who are just lowering loan rates? Sounds like magic and not real at all

Swace is a blockchain-based social gaming platform where users gain rewards for engaging with brands
But you'd better read the whitapper, there everything is quite clearly described.
And you can also go into their telegram chat and ask there all the questions you are interested in, the team there is quite active and responsive.

Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

The app’s main goal is to improve the interactions between users and brands. It encourages a more active and exciting lifestyle for the users while having them engage with brands in a genuine and non-manipulative way, forming positive associations and a happier user-brand relationship.
tukanglas

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Good news, this is an interesting project, I hope you have a lot of support for this project and will be successful in the future.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Awesome! Signed up for the air drop by linking to my profile here! Good luck devs, looks like a solid contribution to the community and world! Best of luck to the endeavors!
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

I would like to apply Indonesian translation
Previous work : https://stg.callisto.network/id/
n.ilik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

An interesting project with excellent prospects.
Thanks for your hard work
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

Let the PRE-SALE begin...let's support this great project that will change the way we normally interact with brands big and small. With the help of the blockchain things are now changing and SWACE is at the leading edge of this change.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

The technology for Swacing exists now in tried and tested form. The games portfolio is already large, and growing. The market is also a proven thing, because we know that millions of affluent young people are out there, and that every top global brand is hungry to meet them in their space.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Swace does look like an interesting project, it covers many kind of aspect.
That way makes this coins usable for many people.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
mamoto

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

The technology for Swacing exists now in tried and tested form. The games portfolio is already large, and growing. The market is also a proven thing, because we know that millions of affluent young people are out there, and that every top global brand is hungry to meet them in their space.

It really will be a very urgent decision in our time and it really needs to be implemented, I hope that everything will work out for the team.
We saw that social media advertising is inefficient. The main emotion it arouses in users was not the wish to engage with the brand, but rather annoyance at the abundant ads everywhere. Brands invest a lot of money and effort into social media campaigns and the results they see are next to zero!
Ozinzin

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Looks promesing!! Big team and nice partnerships. I am curious what the futuere wil bring. I will keep an eye on the project!!!
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

I think your project is good and has an interesting concept and also a great idea I'm sure your project will work.
mamoto

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

New Social Gaming Platform Addresses Smartphone Addiction by Taking Social Interactions Offline
Swace, a new social gaming platform, engages users with a variety of innovative brand challenges requiring them to engage with each other offline. Motivation? Valuable rewards and prizes

https://www.insightssuccess.com/new-social-gaming-platform-addresses-smartphone-addiction-taking-social-interactions-offline/

mamoto

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

SWACE. All organic, ZERO hype.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own SWACE in stage 1 presale at a rate of only: $0.02 per Swace coin!

The price at which the tokens are currently being sold is a limited-time offer for this presale round only. Future sales will be sold through exchanges and ONLY AFTER THE PRODUCT LAUNCHING THIS AUTUMN and at market-competitive rate.

Buy tokens here: https://swa.swace.io

The purposes for which funds is being raised during presale round are:
 -Finishing the product, implementing the first games branded by the great Brands for the pilot launch in autumn;
 -Marketing and advertising for the product launch;
 -International expansion and exchanges

Oishijagung

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Almost everyone likes the game, they think it is the thing that can make her happy, I guess if swace could advertise it more will surely be an awful lot of people who want to join.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: