Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Steam Keys  (Read 732 times)
Amarite1 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:13:08 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 10:40:14 PM by Amarite1

I have a few extra Steam keys that I would like to sell for BTC. All prices are listed in BTC, and I will update the prices if the current BTC/USD price changes significantly. Prices are negotiable. Please either reply here or PM me if you are interested.

The games are as follows:
  • Garry's Mod - 3 mBTC (0.003 BTC)
  • Orcs Must Die! GOTY - 4 mBTC (0.004 BTC)
  • Sanctum: Collection - 5.5 mBTC (0.0055 BTC)
  • Shatter - 3 mBTC (0.003 BTC)

I am awaiting confirmation from Humble Bundle that selling these keys is NOT against their TOS. Due to this, I will not perform any trades during this time. However, I am open to negotiating prices for if they approve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:42:40 AM

I'm sorry to say this, but you are not allowed to resell humble bundle keys.
Amarite1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:19:44 PM

I think they may have changed their stance on this, as they do have options to create other pages for the keys you don't want/need. I have sent them an email to confirm this, so until I hear back I won't execute any trades.
tautvilis

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:33:37 PM

Are you giving humble bundle link or the key?
Amarite1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:18:49 PM

Are you giving humble bundle link or the key?
The way that the new Humble Bundles work is that they automatically add the game to your account, and you never see the key. So, I will be giving the actual Humble Bundle generated gift pages (now that you can generate them on a per-key basis) once I confirm with them that selling those games using their new system is acceptable.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:22:11 PM

I think they may have changed their stance on this, as they do have options to create other pages for the keys you don't want/need. I have sent them an email to confirm this, so until I hear back I won't execute any trades.

Nope, humblebundle only allows you to use your keys for personal purposes.  The other users you see are not following the rules.
If they have changed, let me know! Smiley  I doubt they would though, it's supposed to be "charity"
Amarite1 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:25:23 PM

Nope, humblebundle only allows you to use your keys for personal purposes.  The other users you see are not following the rules.
If they have changed, let me know! Smiley  I doubt they would though, it's supposed to be "charity"

Well, still no official reply from them, but I looked through the TOS and found this :
You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose the unique URL for your download page to anyone else or use anyone else's download page. You are solely and entirely responsible for all activities that occur on your download page.
That leads me to believe that if I create a download page for that key then it is fine. Furthermore, I looked through the document for any cases specifying that the keys may not be resold or given away (apart from what it says in the above quote), so maybe they've changed their stance. I will still await an official response before continuing though. (If you have any further insight into this please let me know)
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:47:21 AM

Will take gary's mod for 0.002 mBTC if you can.  you must send first, PM me please

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cerr0r

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:51:35 PM

Just used you service bought a 50$ wallet code and got it within 10 minutes. Very user friendly website with nice design and easy to follow instructions with a sense of humor. The guy clearly know what he is doing thank you for the code.
Amarite1 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:34:44 PM

Just used you service bought a 50$ wallet code and got it within 10 minutes. Very user friendly website with nice design and easy to follow instructions with a sense of humor. The guy clearly know what he is doing thank you for the code.
I believe you have the wrong person. I don't run any sites that sell wallet codes.
Cerr0r

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:10:51 PM

Must have posted in wrong thread  Huh ops
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: