Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The chance of my FB/Twitter account ban during bounty program period?  (Read 119 times)
trezorka (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I'm new to bounties and going to hard grind in 30+ or even more. Want to know if I need to promote a lot of FB/twitter accounts or 1 of each is enough?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

If you participate in 30 social media bounties at the same time, it's likely that your Twitter/FB will be suspended for spamming or at least you will be asked to verify your identity. I'm not bounty hunter, so I can't give100% accurate answers but I'm sure that mostluy of bonty hunters have at least few social accounts. But you should know that social networks become very strictly about crypto related stuff, especially affiliate links and bounties.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

I'm new to bounties and going to hard grind in 30+ or even more. Want to know if I need to promote a lot of FB/twitter accounts or 1 of each is enough?

The chance of you getting suspended is relatively high if you promote 30+ projects (that maybe require at least 1 post/repost per day). On top of that, consider the risk you're taking if you only use 1 account. Let's assume you get temporarily suspended or even banned with all bounties halfway through. What then? The links to prove your activity aren't valid any longer, you can't use your account (for a time) so you technically need to register with a new account which could be viewed as an attempt to cheat (multiple accounts).

But be honest, what project profits from any spamming bounty hunter account. So you maybe should reconsider if that's the right way of doing it. If everybody only spams, the project will suffer. Look up Free-rider problem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-rider_problem it's meant for economics and public goods but you can easily adapt it to this situation  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: