Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just bought my first Bitcoins? Experiences?  (Read 1045 times)
tescomatty

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:15:54 PM

I also think localbitcoins is the best option because you can organize everything the way you want it and therefor minimazing the risk of unwanted danger Smiley

But most people preffer easy buy button, and believing Coinbase guarantee their coins are safe there

FiddyCent

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:19:54 PM

Experience with bitcoin is good,its good payment,bad experience is that I want to do some trading and im not able to send PMs to exchangers since my account is new,this is not cool.
Flanagan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:06:21 PM

I've bought recently my first using localbitcoins. All went very fast and without an y problems.
Now I'm interested in using some exchange too. Studying many threads that mention some of them, but all of them seem to have critics.

For an European, if you had to choose, which one could you recommend ?:

Mt Gox
BTC-E
Bitstamp

Things like how fast the set up is, how reliable, costs, easy to get money in and out, etc.

Learn to listen, listen to learn.
Kith

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:21:25 PM

i havent had any problem with coinbase...ive only gotten 4 btc from them as a test (2 and 2)  the last 2 i got i had validated with their level 2 security validation  and  so i got my btc instantly.  Very nice..now if China could get their act together!
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:45:26 PM

I got lucky and found a member on the forum to send me a coin for a money pak.  It was pretty awesome.  Don't like the idea of being limited on the amound of coins I can buy one bit, sounds like a hole lot of hoop jumping.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: