Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purpose Coin: Creation of a New Helping Economy  (Read 497 times)
cryptodemystified (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 04:57:09 PM by cryptodemystified

_______________________________________________________________________________  

PURPOSE COIN
Evolution of Fundraising & A New Helping Economy

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE | TWITTER | REDDIT | ANB.TODAY | MDSA | WHITEPAPER

What is Purpose Coin?

The Purpose Coin is a way to use the blockchain technology to bring efficiency and transparency to the non profit community.

Purpose Coin is developing a platform for different people and communities to come together in order to achieve a common goal, to help others. Purpose Coin will be used to eliminate high fees when someone donates through traditional payment services(sometimes greater than 7%). It will also allow people to donate across borders almost instantly. And, these will be used to creating a new helping economy model.

How it works?

Features

How to Buy Purpose Coin?

RoadMap

Team

Community

WEBSITE | TWITTER | REDDIT | ANB.TODAY | MDSA | WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodemystified (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Reserved For Future Updates
cryptodemystified (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Hey. I just created a page for Purpose Coin on ConcourseQ and you can find it here https://concourseq.io/Q/Purpose_Coin
ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. It's all community sourced and you can join-in and engage in the discussion. See you there!
PS: If you have any questions about filling any the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for the listing  Smiley
DNEWB111

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

Project is awesome!! I have a charity and I use Purpose Coin to help those in need.  Cheesy  Grin Check out MDsocialmovements.com and communitywithpurpose.com to find out more. 
concernedabouttheworld

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

This is a great idea to use blockchain in the real world! The people involved with Purpose Coin are all great souls who were already doing things to help others, but now
have a bigger Purpose. They are combining their business world experience and hands on approach to help non profits and people in need. If you have tools, talents or resources and this sounds like a great idea, please join the Purpose Coin community!   Smiley
cryptodemystified (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/purposecoin-8225 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for listing.
concernedabouttheworld

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/purposecoin-8225 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you for the listing, if you need more information let us know.
Crypto_lockedin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

I saw on your twitter that you guys are bringing water to INDIA, thats amazing. What other cool things are you guys doing?
concernedabouttheworld

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Yes, its amazing how much outreach you can do these days. This group goes to India every year and helps feed people and put water wells in villages. We are glad that they are able to work
with Purpose Coin and help get the word out. https://www.communitywithpurpose.com/waterwellsindia
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

RESERVED FOR TRANSLATION - FILIPINO
PurposeCoinOfficial

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Please take a look at our Twitter page, so you can get up to date with all the good things we have done over the last year!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/PurposeCoin
PurposeCoinOfficial

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

gliridian we have friends/family friends in the Philippines. Let us know if you know any charities there, so we can do free fundraisers for them. Thanks!
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

I've seen a lot of this kind of project and I am really interested in doing charities. There is no ico so how can you raise the project without funds so all we need to do is to buy some purpose coin and that's it? Using technology for the sake of society good job guys.
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Necessary and essential project for humanity, but there is doubts, how do you intend to succeed with little profit? Are there large institutions to ask for the purchase of the currency? Partnerships with other communities is not interesting for a greater good? Anyway, congratulations for the project and I'll be waiting for answers.
templarr

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

nice project
PurposeCoinOfficial

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

patz22,

Thanks for taking the time to read about Purpose Coin. There are some key aspects that is somewhat missing in crypto currencies at this moment in time. There are very few real world applications,
and most of the market cap value now is just trading on an exchange. We think that the next phase of growth is getting actual people USING crypto! We think that if we get .5% of yearly donations(over 400 billion worldwide). That would mean 2 billion dollars coming through Purpose Coin, with millions of followers. Think about it, just 100,000 people donate even .10 cents a week, that is 10,000 USD a week for charities. This is where the network effect kicks in and we can all do meaningful things, and fund many charities. It's about working together as a team, not being scattered around and each charity being on its own.
The other large driver of users and the network effect (Metcalfe's law) is the helpconomy. This is where people will have meaningful work helping non profits, and the Purpose Coin community will fund this incredible work. Let us know if you have more questions and check out our white paper for more in depth info.

Purpose Coin Team
concernedabouttheworld

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:35:53 AM by concernedabouttheworld

Mihawk,

The current Purpose Coin community has created a grass roots effort, with out having to raise money in an ICO. This is a group effort, so any of the minimal costs are spread out over the over 450 current Purpose Coin holders. 100% of the money/donations go to the non profits. Also, we have a few high net worth people in the group, and they graciously pay for marketing costs. There
are also many other large groups and companies that want to use Purpose Coin as their fundraising for charity. This is the Decentralized Charitable Organization concept. There are 50 different groups and angles that are working on their own and participating, yet with out a central "company". They just all have the same feeling, that they have a greater Purpose in life, and Purpose Coin allows
them to achieve in a way they never thought that was possible. When I joined the Purpose Community, and really understood that there are others out there that want to help others, but don't have the time, money or know how on how to do it. Then the lightbulb clicked and saw that everyone is working toward a common goal, and pooling resources.
I also loved the business aspect of Purpose Coin. Many of the people that are involved are very successful businessmen and women and they are taking their skills and putting it to doing something
meaningful and powerful. Take a look at the white paper and hopefully you get involved!
Crypto_lockedin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

@conceredabouttheworld I see that purpose coin is doing an bike for homeless event. I always wanted to have a motorized motor bike.  I think its awesome that if I buy a bike I'm literally buying one for a homeless person.  I live in Sacramento and this would be awesome here. If I bought a bike do you guys deliver and can my donation go toward a homeless person here in Sacramento?  Also I think its pretty amazing that you can purchase these on the blockchain. Keep up the good work!!! 
hastosambodo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

a good concept and useful for many people, I think this platform will bring new changes in charity easier, cheaper and transparent. hopefully for progress will be smooth and many people are interested in this project.
PurposeCoinOfficial

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

lockedin,

We are looking to roll out the bike program in many cities, including the bay area. When you buy a bike, the profits go to helping the homeless. You can also donate Purpose Coin to help the charity. So many ways to help, and its a win-win for everyone. Purpose Coin has had other events such as the Help Me bags for the homeless, where when you bought PC on the blockchain, it bought one bag(about 5 bucks a bag). So if you bought 50 bucks worth of PC, you would have helped 10 homeless people have a better, cleaner day, maybe even help them get a job since they were able to clean up. No other crypto can say they are doing more important work. Join us if you feel that your Purpose in life is to do something bigger and more important than yourself! Join the movement.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: